TRANSCRIPT

In 2011, February, I joined Master’s Degree in Mass Communication in Kantipur City College, Putalisadak. It was unplanned of joining Master‘s Degree. I was waiting for Bachelors’ Degree final year result. But I saw the advertisement of entrance in Kantipur Newspaper and it had mentioned that Bachelor’s Degree result waiting can apply so; I rushed to the college and gave entrance exam. I was half an hour late but Mohan Nepali sir knew me before and allowed me for the entrance exam and the exam went ok.

On the other hand, I had an exam that was viva of Bachelor’s Degree and it was completed after the week, I joined Master’s Degree. After two months of joining my Master’s Degree, my best friend joined Master’s Degree in the same college as he had planned to go to India for the study but didn’t succeed because of result.

After four months result came of Bachelor’s Degree but my transcript didn’t arrive in Kathmandu till one year. I had call so many times in Purbanchal University but they did not respond me properly. Even the office in Kathmandu didn’t respond me nicely. This was really bothering me. I called in college too but the management even didn’t bother about my transcript and in anger I scolded to sir but also no change.

Finally, my father helped me to get my transcript; He went to the office of Purbanchal University in Sinamangal and scolded the person there. After that, within a week, my transcript came. I didn’t get the point that if we talk politely or deal politely cannot the management do the work in the same manner? Why we should be rude with the people? Without rudeness and aggressive, the work cannot be done.


Comments

  1. I have also the problem related to transcript, i donot have all mark sheet of each semester because i lost that one in london. Now i cleared all back paper as well, i mean I completed all paper, so what should i do to get transcript. These days colleges also closed due to covid19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait for the right time. Let the Covid be over and you can contact to the conerned University.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Office biratnagar Mai ho ki gothgau sarisakyo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts