INTERNSHIP

At the end of the semester, we needed to do internship. At the beginning of the internship, I did at Youth’s Asia. Although, the team were good, there was no work and I felt bore. So, after few weeks, I felt the organization and joined “The Rising Nepal,” the first English newspaper of Nepal. While in this newspaper, I did translations and reporting. Whatever news I did, all were published like air pollution, old age home of Pashupatinath, Facebook, and government role in tax and why youth are going abroad.

On the other hand, I did many translations. It was easier to do but the reporters who worked outside the valley used to send the news stories which didn’t have sense. First paragraph never matched to the second and third paragraph.

The interesting was my supervisor. He was strange. I had lots of arguments with him. For e.g. At the end of my internship, I had to fill the documents. When I told him to fill the documents, he felt awkward and wasn’t interested to fill it. But I insisted him to fill it frequently. Another was that I needed internship letter signed by him but he didn’t listen at the beginning. After few weeks, he gave my internship letter.


Although, I had arguments with supervisor, I had fun with the colleagues. We had lots of fun. After the office, we used to go to Tiwar’s Brother and used to eat veg mo:mo. We used to enjoy a lot in New Road. The groups were nice and some became good friends of mine.  

Comments

Popular Posts