COLLEGE TOUR



In Master's Degree in second semester, there was course photography. For this course, we need to go to field and all of us were excited to go to field. But I had a bad experience before going to field. I and my friend were talking while walking. Meanwhile, my right leg ankle sprained. I couldn't walk but thank god, my friend was nearby and helped me till the class. Later, there was pain in my ankle and it started swelling.

At the same day, I went to the hospital and did X-ray but thank god my bones weren't fractured. I told the doctor that I was about to go to tour and he suggested to be careful and to wear sports shoes. He gave a bandage and a gel.

After two days, we went to the tour for Illam. We first gathered at the college around 7 am. Around one and hour, we went from college. This was my second time for the tour and I had not visited outside the valley. Somehow, I was missing the home but when I reached Illam, I didn't feel like that.  While on the way, we used to sing and dance.

We used to stop in some places and used to take photographs and videos. We used to anchoring and speak about the tour and places. This part was the best because this helped me to speak in front of the camera. I never like to come in front of the camera. But this tour helped me to speak. Not only this, after this tour, I started loving photography and videography.

When we reached Illam, we went in the hotel and kept our luggage there and went outside for the photographs. We went in the tea garden and started clicking photos there. Meanwhile, sir started teaching us how to click the photos. More than the photography, I loved the place. There was greenery everywhere. Not only that, there was no pollution like Kathmandu. But I was shocked because Illam is a beautiful to visit but I didn't see any foreigner there.

Not only Illam, we went to Darjeeling. This is another beautiful place to visit. The place is small and clean. Surprisingly, when I brought two sweaters for my dad, it was cheap. I brought in Rs. 1400. But if I had to buy the same sweater in Kathmandu, one could cost Rs. 1400. I was really shocked to see everything cheap. Moreover, the food was too good and tasty. Not only this, was the service good.

Similarly, we went to Chitwan too. In Chitwan, one moment we friends will not forget. In Sauraha, one of the friends drive in the river as nobody was allowed to drive in the river. One of the teachers was joking with him to drive in the river. He literally drove in the river. Later, police took him with them and ask him why he drove in the river. He told the true and later, teachers convinced them to leave him. Teachers apologized the police. This incident happened at the end of the tour.  

While in the bus, we discussed about the incident and Rajiv dai had slapped him and he apologized the friend who gave drive in the river. While returning back home, I didn't want to back to home as I was enjoying the tour. To say the truth, I learned photography and videography during the tour. Not only this, tour taught to be socialized and speak out. I didn't have the habitual of speaking in front of the camera but this tour helped me for that. More than that, I knew the importance of friends. My friends helped me to climb in the height when I had pain in my leg. I had emotional attachment with all of my friends after this tour. We still meet and do get-together occasionally.

The beautiful part that I have learned is that in that pain too, I had the power to walk and travel. If the person had will power, s/he can accept the challenges. Although, I had pain in my leg, I travelled and walked. This encouraged that nothing can stop you if you desire to do anything.

Comments

Popular Posts