FEW NICE MOMENTS

To say the truth, I was feeling bore with the college. The college was becoming bore day by day. Neither the college nor the management was nice. Few teachers were nice, remaining were boring.
There were few moments that I remain in Shepherd College. Once one of the teachers was absent and I with three friends went to watch the movie “Aaja Nachle,” at Koteshwor. It was such a beautiful experience to run away from college. Although, the movie was boring, it was good experience to go hall with friends.  Not only this, I didn’t watch whole movie and went out from the hall. My friends insisted me to watch the movie but I felt boring.

Another good moment was that I didn’t like the English class so I left the class. Teacher was supposed to ask me questions. I had prepared but I didn’t understand the chapter so I didn’t attend the class. The next day, the teacher smiled and said, “You ran away because you were supposed to teach one chapter.”

The funniest part was the principal. Whenever, he used to see my handwriting, he used to complain. He never liked my handwriting. H used to suggest me to write in curve handwriting but I preferred writing in straight without curve. I told him that I cannot change handwriting because it was too late to change the handwriting. He used to complain in small matters which I never preferred like why are you silent,  why don’t you ask questions, why don’t you attend the class etc.?

Nobody used to like him as a teacher. I never liked him as a teacher but as a person I liked him as he was friendly and used to share lots of his experiences with me. He was humble and helpful but as a teacher, he never taught us nicely. He used to give lengthy lecture which made us boring but as a person he was nice.


Comments

Popular Posts