COLLEGE LIFE

Kantipur City College [KCC] has given me lots of memories and friends. Not only this, KCC taught me to be more creative and analytical. In every semester, we need to do project work. The project work taught me how to write on the subject matter and how to start the topic. Not only this, it taught me how to write a report.

Besides that, in terms of friends, I was lucky to get such beautiful friends. They were like my family. We used to pull each other’s leg. We used to go outing and used to have lots of fun. We used to travel a lot which made me to travel a lot. Travel helped me to get knowledge and exposure new stuffs.

On the other hand, we used to do combine study. This helped me in the grades of each semester. In each semester, we used to do combine study. Teachers were supportive. They taught us how to write answers, for how much marks how much we need to write answers and how to manage the time. They taught us that before writing answers, we need to read the questions properly which helped us to focus on the answers.

Professor Ram Krishna Regmi sir used to teach us both theoretically and practically. He used to assign us to write news, reporting and editing and to analysis the news which helped us to be more analytical. This helped us how to write news in the rush and how to manage a time that is how to write news in few minutes.

Not only this, he used to give lots of examples which helped us to write in exam. Not only in exam, it helped us to gain knowledge. He used to give us lots of knowledge and to the point. I love the way he used to teach. Such teacher is difficult to get in Nepal who has knowledge and teaching skills.


Comments

Popular Posts