MY THESIS

In 2013 A.D., April, I completed my 4th semester exam. I completed my Master’s Degree. On the one hand, I was happy that I completed my college life. On the other hand, I was sad that I was missing my friends and best moments of my life.

After 4th semester exam, I started doing thesis as well as searching job. While doing thesis, I have some memories that I cannot forget. My supervisor was so strange. He never checked my thesis appropriately. I was not happy because my thesis was so lengthy and there were so many unnecessary chapters. I have told that some chapters are not needed but he didn’t agree.

He used to take time to check the thesis. When I used to visit him, he used to check but it was not looked properly. I felt guilty why he was not checking properly. Another was that he took log to finalize my thesis. It took one year and three months for the completion of thesis. At that time, I was frustrated with my supervisor because of unnecessary materials that he told me to keep in the thesis which I didn’t like. I felt guilty that my thesis was not good as I accepted. My grade in thesis was A but still I was happy.


My viva teacher was nice. He asked me simple questions. More than that, he had read my thesis properly and told me not to keep the details in the chapter of research like what is research, its type, importance of research which I really like when he told me to not to keep those details. My viva went well but my thesis was long.  At the end I was happy because my thesis was completed and I was relief. 

Comments

Popular Posts