TO BE DEPENDENT ON ONESELF

There was one friend in Bachelor’s Degree. He was lucky guy in terms of cheating in the exam. He used to get such a seat that nobody could see him cheating. He was tricky in the terms of cheating.

In 3rd Semester, I prepared a cheat for the subject of Multimedia.  It was the hardest subject in 3rd semester of Bachelor’s Degree. To say the truth, I had studied hard on this subject but still I didn’t have confident and faith on myself so, I prepared a cheat.

It was one and half hour and I looked around. The teacher was back and I was on the front bench and I started cheating. But unfortunately, I was caught cheating. I felt lucky in one way because he just tore the paper only. Besides that, he didn’t do anything.

I felt hopeless when he tore the cheat.   The questions were difficult and I was absent in terms of brain at that time. Although, I didn’t know the answers, I just attended the answers. I gave the nonsense answers. I gave illogical answers.  After the completion of exam, I had a fear that I could fail the exam but I got Grade C. I was sad to get the Grade C. Rather than getting Grade C, I could refer to be fail. Grade C was embarrassing for me.


This exam taught me to be dependent on one and have faith yourself. To gain good marks and to achieve the goal, one should work hard and should face the obstacles. 

Comments

Popular Posts