TEN YEARS IN BLOG

It was the year 2010. I still remember this year. I was looking at Facebook, News Feed. Meanwhile, I saw one of my friend’s posts. I clicked the post. There I saw it was the blog. With excitement, I opened the blog. During that time, I was not too serious about the blog. In the beginning, it was new for me and I had posted only a few in those years.

But it was the year 2013; I started writing stories and others. I was and I am more interested in stories.   The year passed, I was more interested to write and post in the blog. Slowly and with the time, I started taking feedback and comments for my post which helped to write more effectively. That feedback and comments helped to build up my writing and encouraged me to write e more on different topics.

Today on this date that is May 10, when I see my blog, I feel proud because I have completed ten years writing a blog. This brings me to smile on the face. In those ten years, when I see my blog, I wrote different topics which I liked and which I didn’t like those posts.  Ten years of writing taught me to write different topics and issues. It taught me to read more on different issues. It helped me to think about what to write. Now, I am more focused on quality rather than quantity.

 During those ten, I thank to those people who read my blog and gave constructive feedback and comments. Hoping to see more comments and feedback.


Comments

Popular Posts