MEMORY II

When I was in class two, I still remember one of the memories which was funny but memorable one. It was social studies period. We had one hour break and after lunch period, it was the first period. My teacher was fed up with me because every time, in this period, I used to ask for the toilet. For four days, she allow me go to toilet but after fourth day, when I asked for the toilet, she didn't let me go. I was in the critical condition. I didn't ask her again because she was in angry mood.

I was really in serious condition. I couldn't handle it. After this, I was nervous. What could my friends tell after this incident? And my parents and my teachers what could they tell? I wanted to go home. I felt awkward and wanted to rush to home immediately but couldn't . I was patiently waiting to over all the classes. Although, I was speaking and smiling with my friends, my concentration was not with them.

When the classes were over, I was happy and went out and washed  my frock. Not only this, when my friends parents asked about my wet frock, I smiled and said  nothing. One of my friends said the truth about the incident. I was nervous now. All of them laughed. When I reached home, my mother scolded me very badly.

The next day, the incident was spread all over the class. Although sir knew about it, he didn't scold me. More than that, one of my friend supported me by saying that it is one of the natural matter. Everyone does that so what's the big deal. This made me happy. My friend and teacher's support was the big thing at that time.

This incident makes me happy as well as angry sometimes. I sometimes think that if she had allow me to go to toilet, the situation could be different but when she didn't allow me, the incident made me remember till now and makes me happy and remember her.

Comments

Popular Posts