AN ACCIDENT (MEMORY V)



It was 2057 B.S. and I was in class six. After the class was over, all of my friends were in the rush to go back to their home. In that rush, my one of my friend forgot to take her school diary. Few of friends were still in the class and they said that if she will not bring the diary with the signature of parents, she shall be punished and they insisted me to give her diary as her home was near to school. And I agree to give her so I went out from the school.

I need to cross and was waiting for the right time to cross the road. Meanwhile, I saw the tempo waiting for the people and I was crossing the road that tempo hit me and I fell down. Quickly, I got up and rushed to my friend house and gave her diary.  Blood was coming from the right leg. My friend and her mother saw it and said about it and explained about it. She felt bad and said that instead of today, she could have taken the diary the next day at school.

Furthermore, few of people came in my friend’s house and told me to explain what happen actually and explained everything to him. They told me that it was not my fault and was tempo’s fault.  After few seconds, my friend’s mother gave me a first aid. She suggested me to take vaccination of tetanus. People who came in my friend’s house gave me the number of tempo and went from there.  Even I went from there.

When I reached Maitidevi Temple, there was a small clinic nearby. I went there and told the shopkeeper to inject me vaccine of tetanus and he injected me. It was so painful. After that, I back to home by hiding it. At that day, nobody saw it and I was happy. The next day, I was combing my hair as my brother saw my leg with white cloth and asked me about it but I didn’t tell him the truth that I had accident one day ago. I lied to him that I fell down in the school ground and I had wound on my leg.  He didn’t believe me. I tried a lot to convince him that I was telling the truth but he wasn’t convinced. At that time, I was scared to tell the truth. I couldn’t tell him that I had an accident.


Comments

Popular Posts