MEMORY- I

Memories are the best part of the human being. Memories still remains forever. Even we die, our memories are transferred to next generation. Memories of childhood are the most interesting and beautiful part of human beings. They cannot be easily erased. In my life, I had too many memories especially of childhood that I am about to share.

The year could be 2049 or 2050 B.S, we were shifted to Dhankuta. My father was the Principal of the school which was ran by British and I have lots of memories on this school. Among them, one of them is very interesting.

I was in class one. We had to reach the school exactly at eight am. Although, I reached the school at the time I didn't attend the assembly. One of my friend and I didn't attend the assembly. Meanwhile, the Principal came checking who hasn't attended the assembly and saw two of us. Both of us were scared. More than him, I was scared because I had never seen my dad carrying a stick. He, then, came near to us and scolded us by telling that why we didn't attend the assembly and he started hitting us with the stick at the back. It was really painful. After this, we went to assembly.

After assembly, my friend told all of the friends that father had bitten his daughter with the long stick. Everyone in the class laughed at me and asked me whether it was true or not. It really embarrassed me at that time.  Because of my friend, I was insulted which I felt so. He was the one who didn't want to attend the assembly and convinced me not to attend the assembly.

After returning at home, I didn't want to speak with him. I was so sad. I didn't let my mother know that father had bitten with the long stick.

This incident is still in my mind. Whenever, I talk about this incident everyone gets surprise. But this incident has taught me one thing that not to neglect anything.

Comments

Popular Posts