TRUE LOVE NEVER COMES AGAIN AND AGAIN (SECOND VERSION)

                                                                                       I 
            It was beautiful evening and the sun was looking beautiful. More than that, fresh air was making Aneet stay at the balcony. He was drinking green tea and was looking around. Meanwhile, he saw one girl hanging wet clothes. he had  in that house?never seen such beautiful girl in his life. She looked like Sonam Kapoor.
             He had never concentrated before. From his house, her house can be clearly seen. More than the house, her hotel can be easily seen and lots of customers can be seen.
             To meet her, Aneet started visiting the hotel regularly.When she used to come near to him with cup of tea, she looked more beautiful. He started falling in love with her. Moreover, he started going to the hotel. They had never spoke till. After two weeks, she came near to him and said,"I have never seen you before."
             "I live there." He showed the opposite house. She shocked and said,"You live in that house?But I haven't seen you before?"
              "I also haven't seen you before."
               After listening to him, she went with the shyness or other reason, he didn't know.
               After few conversation, they became good friends. He liked her and wanted to express his feelings towards but was scared if she said no and if she stopped talking with him.

14 February 2012
11:01 AM
                Kusum rang a phone to him. He was excited to see the name of Kusum and picked up the phone.
                "Hello," he said.
                "Hello," she said. "I want to meet you."
                "Even I want to meet you but where shall we meet?"
                "Universal Cafe, 5:30 pm."
                "OK."
                 He reached Universal Cafe around 4:30 pm and was very curious when shall she arrive. He was happy as well as nervous. He had brought flowers and gifts for her. He was anxious and wanted Kusum to come on time but she arrived at 6:30 pm. She arrived with one of the guy. She came near and said,"I am sorry Aneet for coming late." And both of them sat on the sofa. Aneet gave a smile.
                 "I want to tell something." They both said at the same time and smiled.
                 "You first," Aneet said.
                 "I am in love with Bivek." She said with shyness.
                  Aneet was shocked and was speechless. After few minutes, he said,"Congrats and who is that Bivek with whom you are in love with?"
                  She showed Bivek with whom she came and said,"I am the luckiest one to get him."They looked at each other and smile.
                  "You also wanted to tell something." She said.
                   Aneet was shocked and was lost somewhere else. "I forgot what I wanted to tell. It's because of your happiness, I forgot what I really wanted to tell."
                  When he returned back home, he kept the gifts in the box and kept the rose in the diary. He cried a lot because in his life, he had never fell in love before.
                                                                                  II
                    After two years, Aneet was drinking a cup of tea. Meanwhile, the door bell rang,"Who came in this time?" he said to himself.
                    When he open the door, he was shocked as he saw Kusum.
                    "Kusum, you here,"Aneet said. She looked sad and had lost her weight.
                    "Come in, Kusum." She entered in his house.
                     They met after two years and felt awkard to speak. After few minutes, there was normal gossips. "Do you want to drink something?" Aneet said.
                      "Milk coffee," said Kusum.
                       After five minutes, Aneet gave milk coffee to her. After few sip, she said, "You love me, right?"
                     When  she said this, he looked at her and said,"How did you know that I love you?"
                     She showed the diaries of Aneet. "Where did you get these diaries?"
                     Meanwhile, Aneet remember where he had kept. He was writing diary and she got diaries from table. More than that, he was reading my previous diaries too.
                     "Yes, Kusum, I love you. Since I saw you from the balcony, I fell in love with you. I was in love with you at the first sight. At the first, I thought it might be infatuation but whenever I came to your hotel, more I fell in love with you. I loved everything about you.
                      But it was 14th February 2012, I was about to propose you but you were already engaged. So, I step out. Still, I am in love with you. I couldn't forget you, Kusum."
                       There were tears in his eyes. Kusum looked at him and said,"After 14 February, he started changing and ignoring me. I didn't know why he change at the beginning but later I knew he was already married. He couldn't leave his wife. If I had known he was married, I couldn't have fallen in love with him. Sometimes, I felt he used me. After knowing about his truth, I broke up with him."
                       She started crying. I was convinced her not to cry."Please, don't cry. Please don't. Forget your past and live your present. Life doesn't give you second chance. Kusum, I love you. Will you marry me?"
                                                                                 III
                       Kusum and Aneet got married. After three years, Kusum gave birth to baby girl. Kusum was admittd to Om Hospital. He went near to Kusum and was happy to see the baby girl and said,"Baby, you like me."
                      "She looks like me, not you." Kusum said jokingly.
                       "By the way, have you thought any name for our daughter?" Aneet said.
                       "Aneeta."
                       "Vow. What a name?" Both laughed and smiled.
                 
         

Comments

  1. Haha....Quite sudden turn of events I must say...I first felt like it would be a tragic end and then something else...The baby girl's name being your own was quite funny too...You are really being better and better at stories...This one is truly one of the bests you have written so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u dear, Shraddha. I had many names in mind for baby's name but didnt like any of them so I kept my own name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good post thanks for sharing looks very realistic but did you know how to get lost love back in 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts