LOVE CHANGES THE PERSON [SECOND VERSION]



I
“I was spoiled child of my parents. Not only spoiled, I was not serious about my life and didn’t care that much of my life. I used to party and enjoy every day. My parents were fed up and gave up that I could never change.

It was fine afternoon and I was waiting for my friends for fun. I was waiting for my friends for fun; I saw one of the beautiful girls on the bus stop with her friends. She was chatting and laughing. I was curious to talk with her. As I came from car, my friends called me. They were pulling me but my concentration was on that girl.

The next day, I went in the same place and followed her. She stopped in Boudhha’s bus stop. For almost one week, I followed her and used to look at her by hiding. Although, I found her beautiful, I didn’t know whether it was love or was just infatuation. I thought it was my illusion/infatuation because I had many affairs and never loved any girls truly.

After two weeks, I was in Bouddha bus stop. I saw her coming and went near to her. Although, I was nervous, I said, “Hi”. She looked at me. I was amazed why she was looking at me like that and asked, “Why are you shocked looking at me?”
“I have seen you somewhere else but where I don’t know.”
“Might be in your college. I study at your college.” I lied.
“Pentagon College?” She said.
“Yes.”

She was astonished because she hadn’t seen me in the college. Meanwhile, her friends called her and went from there.
II
I joined Pentagon College of Tinkune, Baneshwor for MBA. I felt that I did a right job by dropping out college before and now joining the college means to get an opportunity to meet her.

One day, I was studying in the library. She came and was surprised to me with the books library. She was surprised as if she knew me before. More than her, I was surprised that I was changing slowly. I started studying seriously. Interestingly, I topped the exam in the first semester. In addition to this, she became my good friend. After being topper in the semester, she became close with me.

We used to share everything with each other but I didn’t share about my past affairs as I had a fear of losing her. I didn’t want to lose a friend.
III
After completing studies, she started working in “The Himalayan Bank.” I wanted to work ad myself. I wanted to make my identity so I started working in book house. While working in the book house, I started loving books more and more. I could be lost in the books more deeply. I realized the importance of books.

While working in the book house, interest grew in me to open the book house. With the desire, I opened the book house named “READ ME,” taking loan from the bank. I was happy for making own identity. More than that, Namrata was happy to see my book house.
IV
After two months, I was managing the books, “Aayush,” somebody called me and went near. She was Namrata. She was looking aggressive. When I saw her in aggressive mood, I said, “Why are you in this mood? Any problem?”

She didn’t say anything and showed me the newspapers and magazines in which my photos and news were published. I had no words. I already knew that one day, she will know about my past affairs. I didn’t want to argue with her as those news and photographs. I just looked at those news and photos.

“Won’t you ask me where I got these facts about you?” she said.

She added, “Now, I knew where I have seen you. You know I got these things at my own house while searching something else.

“You know I started falling for you. I started loving you and liking you. Being businessman’s son, you made your identity. This made me proud feel. Not only that, being topper in the college, you started with small work and later opened your own book house. This made me feel that I was the luckiest to get you but you made it false. I didn’t know you had such a horrible past. Now I knew why you weren’t so much interested telling about your past and ignore it.”

Tears were rolling from her eyes and she threw all the newspapers and magazines that she had brought. When she turned back and was about to leave, I caught her. Eyes were full of tears.

“Whatever you said is true. I was known as Casanova. Most of the news and photos were published. But you only had seen the past, not the present. Everyone has their own past. And to tell you the fact that I started changing because of you and I truly love you.”

She was about to say something. I stopped her. “Please, let me speak. When I saw you for the first time, I thought it might be my infatuation but it wasn’t. I was changed. You know why I became topper. It’s because of you. You made me realized the importance of education. Not only that you made me realized to make my own identity. I am successful in book house because of you.

Namrata, I really love you. I want to be yours, only yours. You changed me and now I cannot fall in love with someone else now besides you. I want to marry you and only want to remember the beautiful days and moments spend with you. I don’t want to remember the beautiful days and moments spend with you. I don’t want to remember those passing affairs.”

V
She had stopped coming in my book house because of my past life. I know I had being changed but why didn’t she believe me. I wasn’t pretending. She made me good one from bad one. I don’t know how to make her believe that I am changed.

I was lost somewhere else, meanwhile, I heard my someone coming in my book house.  I followed the sound. She was none other than Namrata’s good friend. She came near to me and gave wedding invitation card. I read the wedding card and it fell down. The wedding card was of Namrata and she was getting married after two weeks. She went without any explanation. My love was getting married. This made me feel that my love was true. I wanted her to be mine but couldn’t. I couldn’t be succeeding to make her mine.  For the first time, I had loved someone so much and she isn’t mine. How could it be? I felt like a looser. After looking at the card, I was like body without soul.
VI
Everyone was listening Aayush’s story. 6 July, 2013, Aayush’s novel “My Love Story” was launched at “The Himalayan Hotel.” After he completed his story, one of the audiences said, “Did you attend her marriage ceremony?”

He smiled and said, “What do you think? Did I attend the marriage ceremony?”
“You attended.” One of the audiences said.

He again smiled and said, “I not only attended the marriage ceremony but got married with her.”

People who attended the book launched looked each other. One of the audiences said, “You said she was supposed to get married with somebody else.”
“Yes.”
“Then?”
“How many of you watch Hindi movies?”

Most of the audiences raised their hands. He again asked, “How many of you have watched Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein?”

Nobody had watched the movie. He then added. “In the movie, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein what happens is that the heroine Diya Miza loves R. Madhavan but she is supposed to get married with Saif Ali Khan. More than that, at the end of the film, she gets married with R. Madhavan and Saif Ali Khan stepped out.Our marriage was like that.

In Namrata’s marriage, I was sitting in the corner. I couldn’t see her marriage and was turning opposite. Meanwhile, she came near to me with the guy with whom she was supposed to get married. Later, the guy told me everything about my love with Namrata. She had told him everything about me and she said, “I thought I could hate you but couldn’t. I loved you more and I cannot live without you.” She cried and hugged me. The guy stepped out and we got married. And there she is my wife, Namrata.” She was sitting in the front and was wearing red sari. Everyone looked and clapped. And she launched his book.

Comments

Popular Posts