LOVE CHANGES PERSON



I
“I was spoiled child of my parents. Not only spoiled, I was not serious about my life and didn’t care that much of my life. I used to party and enjoy every day. My parents used to explain what I was doing. More than that, my parents were tired of convincing me but they failed. They couldn’t succeed to change my life and stopped talking with me.

It was fine afternoon and I was in Baneshwor. There was heavy traffic and I was looking here and there. While looking here and there, I saw one of the beautiful girls on the bus stop and I wanted to talk with her. As I came from car, she with her friends went inside the bus.

The next day, I went in the same place and followed her. She stopped in Boudhha’s bus stop. Every day, I used to follow her and used to look at her. I found her beautiful but I didn’t know whether it was love or was just infatuation. I thought it was my illusion/infatuation because I had many affairs and never loved any girls truly.

After two days, I was in Bouddha bus stop. I saw her coming and went near to her. “Hi,” I said. She looked at me. I was amazed why she was looking at me like that and asked, “Why are you shocked looking at me?”

“Aren’t you Rohit Shrestha?” she said.
“How did know his name?” Her friend said.
“His photos and news are published in the newspapers and magazines. He is Casanova. If he sees any beautiful girls, he pretends that he is in love with them and today, he saw me.”

She went from the bus stop with her friends. Her words made me aggressive but I controlled my anger and went back to home.

There weren’t any second that I haven’t remembered her and there were changes in me. It could be because of her. Most of the times, I used to meet her but she was ignoring me because of my character. She doesn’t want to have conversation with me.

One day, I was waiting her with flowers and gifts. I saw her with her friends with smiling face. When she saw me, she wanted to avoid me but I stopped her.

“I know that you don’t like me but I love you. After meeting with you, I have changed. I am not like before. I will change more if you insist. Please, believe me because now I am serious. I am not arrogant. “

“I haven’t seen such a liar like you. Although, you are rich and spoiled guy, you cannot get love like this. To get love, you need to have good character with beautiful heart. You need to have your own identity. Do you have your own identity? “

I remained silent and she understood my silence and went with her friends. I was frustrated. Whenever, I used to see those gifts and flowers, I couldn’t handle myself. I have many thoughts in my mind that whether my love is true or just infatuation. But my mind used to convince me that my love is true. If my love is true, she will obviously come back in my life.

II
I have started working in my dad’s office as HR manager. There were few staffs so we were searching staffs. Fortunately, after one week of vacancy announcement, she came in the office for job. But unfortunately, when she came for an interview, she was shocked to see me, “Cannot you make your identity? You started working in your dad’s office. Where you work, I cannot work.”

III
I started working in book house in Pokhara. While working in the book house, I knew the importance of books and education. More than that, I felt relief because I was working hard to make her mine.

Within few years, I started working in my own book house. I had opened book house in Pokhara with the name “Namrata Book House.” My book house did good business so I wanted to open branch in Kathmandu and came in Kathmandu.

Within few months, I opened my book house in Kathmandu too. I started working in Kathmandu rather than in Pokhara. I hired staffs in Pokhara and Kathmandu.

After two weeks…..
I was managing books. Meanwhile, I heard a voice “Is anyone here?”  I went near and saw Namrata. She was amazed to see me and said,” You here?”
“Yes, this is my book house. How can I help you?”

She was speechless. She couldn’t say anything. She brought some fiction books and went. After this day, she frequently came in my book house with friends. Although, she came in my book house, there was less conversation. I didn’t know whether she was happy to see me or shocked to see me in changed version.

I wanted to know and wanted to ask her but didn’t have effort to do so. I didn’t know how she feels about my changes and book house. More than that, I wanted to know whether she loved me or not.

IV
It has being more than a month; I haven’t seen her in my book store. I was curious to know why she wasn’t coming in my place. This made me feel that she hates me and doesn’t like me.

But after one and half month, she came in my book house. I was happy to see and wanted to ask her why she came after one and half month but I didn’t have dared to ask. I went near to her and she gave me invitation card which was wedding card. After looking at the card, I was like body without soul.

Tears fell from my eyes. “Your marriage?” I was shocked. She looked at me and couldn’t say for few minutes. After looking at me, she said, “Can you meet me at Rameshwor Restaurant, New Road at 6:30 pm?”

V
We were silent.  Actually, I had no mood. My mood was spoiled after she gave me her wedding card. I couldn’t look at her so I was looking outside through window. Meanwhile, she broke the silent and said, “You really love me.”

“Yes, Namrata. I love you more than myself. I was accomplished to make my own identity because of you and your love. After meeting you, I knew the meaning of love and was able to take my life seriously. I didn’t believe myself that I could do something myself.”

“I don’t believe that the person like you could change.”
 “Namrata marry me. I want to give all the happiness to you. I cannot fall in love with any girls now. I love you truly from my bottom of my heart.” I wanted to tell those words but couldn’t.

“I hope you will attend my marriage ceremony.”

I didn’t speak. How can I attend her marriage ceremony? She was the one who changed my life and how can I attend her marriage ceremony.

“You will attend my marriage ceremony?” she asked me again.
“I don’t know. I have to see.” Tears fell from my eyes. I didn’t say anything and went from the restaurant.

VI
Everyone was listening Rohit’s story. 6 July, 2013,Rohit’s novel “My Love Story” was launched. After he completed his story, one of the audiences said, “Did you attend her marriage ceremony?”
He smiled and said, “What do you think? Did I attend the marriage ceremony?”

“You attended.” One of the audiences said.
“No. I didn’t attend.”

Every audience was shocked. “The reason behind not attending her marriage ceremony was my true love. I felt she never loved me and she is happy so I didn’t want to spoil her marriage life. I am happy because she is happy in her married life. She taught me to love and sacrifice. Because of my past life, I didn’t get her and her love.

I heard that if your love is true, it will return to you but in my case, my love didn’t come back. Sometimes, I used to feel my love was not true but my heart used to convince me that my love was true. More than that, I felt due to my past character, she didn’t love.

Lastly, I want Namrata to be happy. In her happiness, I will find my own happiness. Her happiness is the reason to live my life. More than that, this novel is dedicated to her who inspired me to write down my story. I want her to read my novel.”

VII
Namrata was watching the book launch of Rohit in television. It was live broadcasted. After seeing the live, tears were falling from her eyes. She had started falling in love with him. At the beginning, she thought he will never change but when she saw book house of Rohit, she started falling in love with him.

She wanted to express her feelings in Rameshwor Restaurant but she felt it was too late because she was to get married. But she was happy for the success of Rohit and prayed that if there is another birth, she wanted to be of Rohit, only Rohit.

Comments

Popular Posts