TRUE LOVE NEVER COMES AGAIN AND AGAIN

                                                                                    I
It was beautiful evening and the sun was looking beautiful. More than that, the fresh air was making Aneet stay at the balcony. He was drinking green tea. Furthermore, he was looking around. Meanwhile, he saw one girl hanging wet clothes. He had never seen that beautiful girl. She looked like a Hindi film heroine.

Everyday, he started  looking at her. Looking ta her was habitual for him. He was in love with her at the first sight. It was almost two months, he was looking at her only. He had not express his feelings towards her. He wanted to her to know how he feels about her but confused whether to tell her about his feelings or not because he doesn't know anything about her besides she have a hotel.

One day, after the work, he entered the hotel. He looked around and said,"Who is the young girl who works here?"

"She is my daughter and has gone to the college," said her father.

Today, Aneet didn't see her. More than that, he didn't ask more questions as he might think negatively. So, Aneet drank a cup of tea and left the hotel.

The next day was Saturday. He woke up lately and the time was 9:30 am. When he saw the time, he got up hurry and looked at the hotel and saw her. H rushed to the hotel.

He was happy to see her. He was looking at her and smiling. He was not listening as she was telling something to him. When he was  not listening to her, she threw a glass of water and he came to reality.

"I am asking you thousands of time that what  do want to have but you are not responding. You are looking t me at me. What's your problem?"

"I am sorry. Extremely sorry." And he ordered food for him.

After this, he went often. He loved looking at her. He became good friend of her brother and helped in his studied. He later knew her name . Her name is Kusum Shrestha and is studying nursing. In addition to this, she is doing internship in Patan Hospital.

                                                                             II
It was 14 February 2014. He was excited as well as nervous. He had planned to propose her and brought some gifts for her. While returning back from the work, he planned to propose her.

It was 6:30 pm, he went to Kusum's hotel. She was about to go somewhere but he stopped her. She said," Whatever, you want to tell please tell me quickly because I am in rush."

Although, he was nervous, he gave gifts, a rose and a letter. She was shocked and said," What's this?"
:Gifts for you."
"I know they are gifts but why?"
"Because today is Valentine's Day and I love you, Kusum."

She threw his gifts and slapped him. In addition to this, she said," I don't love you. Forget about love, I don't even like you and care about you. I don't even know your name. I only know about you is that you are my neighbour. I feel like a irritation when I see you. Moreover, I have a boyfriend and have a date today. You have spoiled my mood."

He was looking at her only and didn't say anything a single word to her because he loved her from his bottom of his heart. She was his first love. Before her, he never loved anyone so deeply.

Whole night, he was just thinking about her. There were tears in his eyes and whole night he couldn't sleep. He was focusing on her.

                                                                                     III
It has been more than a week, he haven't seen Kusum.  Although, slapped her and hated him, he was worried. When he didn't see her, he went in her hotel. He saw her brother and said, "Hey, how are you brother?"


Her brother was very happy to see him and hugged him. Kusum's brother wanted to have a conversation with Aneet and said,"Brother, I want to talk with you alone in my room and it's about Kusum."

They went in the room. "What had had happen to Kusum?"
 "Actually, you can help her to come out from this problem?"
"What's kind of problem?Please, tell me what's the problem?"

                                                                                   IV 
She was sitting in a bench and looking at the view in the The Garden of Dreams. Meanwhile, he came near to her. He was looking at her and her tears. He couldn't see her in tears so he gave her tissue to wipe out her tears and she finally saw him.
 
"You? What are you doing here?" said Kusum.
"To wipe out your tears?"
"What do you mean by wipe out tears?What has happened to me?"
" I know everything about you."
"What do you know about me?"
"I know that you loved somebody very deeply while doing intern in the hospital. You loved him so much that you both had a physical relationship. But unfortunately, on 14th February, 2014, he came with his wife and introduced with you. he never loved you. Actually, he never recognised the beauty of your love and the beauty of your heart. Love the person who really loves you but not the person you love."

They were tears and was in surprised that how did he come to know about her love life and said,"How did you come to know my past love?"

"Kusum, it's not important how I came to know about your past affair but it's important how much I love you. After knowing the past affair, I still care for you and love you. I don't care about what had happened in your life but I want to spend my entire life with you. My present and future is you, Kusum. I really love you. I don't want yo to give answer now. Take your time. Waiting for your answer."

And he went from Garden of Dreams. Kusum know what to tell to him but she doesn;t want to talk about it. She knew how much he loves her and was happy for the moment but she cannot tell him that she cannot be his. She is HIV/AIDS patient. She had trusted Rajesh so deeply that she didn't check his background. He had relationships with many girls even with HIV/AIDS patients. Now, his wife is too HIV/AIDS patient. After knowing the truth of Rajesh, his wife left him.

Kusum cannot tell Aneet about HIV/AIDS. Even she hasn't told her parents about it. She feels guilty for not accepting Aneet's proposal. He is even ready to accept her after knowing the truth but now she cannot betray him by telling the truth of HIV/AIDS.  She knew now that true never comes again and again. There are few people who gets true love but depends on people to recognize it.








Comments

Popular Posts