WORTH TO READ

BOOK: 12 HOURS 
AUTHORS: ROHIT SHARMA AND MAHI SINGLA 
LANGUAGE: ENGLISH 
COUNTRY: INDIA 
GENRE: ANTHOLOGY OF 12 STORIES 
PUBLICATION:MAHAVEER PUBLICATION 


"12 HOURS", the title caught my eyes while I was in one of the book store. As I do not read short stories as that much but the titled of the book caught my eyes.

After reading this short stories, I found most of the stories very interesting. The stories like "A Terrible Mistake," "My Share of Ice Cream," "A Reason Is You," "He Lost Himself, That Day," "An Accidental Marriage," and "You are not Letting Me" are my favourite stories.

12 HOURS is a collection of twelve stories and all the stories talks about different feelings like love, pain, sorrow, trust, deceit, excitement, repentance, respect, humiliation, loneliness and anger. These 12 stories expresses different emotions and pour out the essence of different relationships. Most of the stories will make you fall in love and will touch your heart.

As a reader, some stories are like simple and everyone may not like them. Most of the readers feel reading the stories in the schools but they will enjoy the stories. So, I will recommend to read the book, as some of the stories are worth to read.

Comments

Popular Posts