THE WRITER'S STORY II


I
“Kavita, why don’t you agree with me? What’s your problem? What’s the wrong if we go back to the house to collect the proof for your justice? Let’s search the letter once again. We will see what’s written in the letter. Don’t you want to see the letter and words written in the letter? Don’t you want to feel relief or just want to sit in the guilt?” I said. 

Kavita turned back with an anger face. I was anger too.  Whenever I used to talk about the letter, she never preferred talk about it.  More than that, she never liked to talk about the house. 

On the other hand, I was curious to know about the letter and the house. I was amazed why she was not showing interest on the letter and the house. What was in the mind, I was not able to know. Sometimes, I used to think that she is hiding something and something is in her mind. She was not letting me know the truth so, I made a different plan. 

After two days, I was in ‘My Sweet Lodge,’ Pokhara. This is the lodge where I and Kavita met. I didn’t let Kavita know about it. If I had informed her, she could have killed me. Moreover, it has been three months I haven’t written single word for my book. After the success of the book “Justice,” I wanted to write another story. 

In additional to this, readers had given me the feedback to write the sequel to the novel “Justice.” They felt the book was incomplete and wanted to write part two. I have never thought of it. But my life made me to write the part two. The letter and unanswered questions of Kavita made me to write the next novel. More than that, I wanted to know more about her.

I was not in touched with my wife for few days and had switched off my mobile. At the beginning, I searched a lot for the letter as well as other matters for the evidence but didn’t get any clue. Furthermore, I asked nearby people, nobody was interested to answer my questions.  I was amazed why people were not giving any respond. 

Meanwhile, I was inquiring to one old man in the side of Fewa Lake, I saw one guy watching me. I was observing the guy. Whenever, I gave him a look, he pretended he was not listening or looking at me. I knew what to do the next. 

The next day, I came in the same place. I pretended that I inquiring and saw him. Immediately, I disappeared from the place. He was searching here and there.  I was following him. He reached to the Hotel Unique, Lekhnath. He was searching me as I was back of him. When he saw me, he was shocked.  He was bewildered what to do. When he tried to run, I stopped him.

“Hey, why are you following me? Who are you? Do you know me? And what do you want from me?” 

He was not responding my questions. He was nervous. Meanwhile, he looked at the point. It seemed he saw someone at my back and gave a turn. I was amazed to see Kavita at my back. I turned back, the guy has gone away. 

“Kavita, you here? How did you know I am here?” 

She was silent and didn’t respond. I was observing her. She, later, gave a fake smile and said, “Forget all our arguments. Let’s go. I want to spend my time with you. So, I came here. I knew you could be Pokhara because we met in this beautiful place.” 

I gave a smile and we both went to the ‘My Sweet Lodge.’  I was disturbed. I found strange in the behavior of Kavita. I felt like she was hiding and that guy why he was shocked to see Kavita. 

When we reached lodge, I asked Kavita, “Do you know any guys here?” 
“No. But why are you asking me?”
“The guy with whom I was talking was shocked to see you. It showed that you knew him.”
“Honestly, I don’t know anyone here in Pokhara. After the incident, I never spoke with anyone that closely. But why are you asking me such questions?” 

She smiled and we bot hugged each other. But still I felt that something was hidden from me. After two days, she came near to me and said, “Let’s go back to Kathmandu, Rohit. I feel bore. Whenever, I visit this place, I remember the incident.  I didn’t want to come to this place. Please, let’s go back.” 
 
“OK.” I said and I nodded my head. And we came back to Kathmandu. 

Although, I was Kathmandu, my concentration was on Pokhara. While I was thinking about Pokhara, she came near to me and said, “ Rohit, I am going outside for shopping with my friends. I will be back after few hours.” 

I nodded my head with agree nod. And we both waved at each other. When she went, I started searching in her room so that I could find something. I searched in her cupboard but while I wasearching, something fell down. Those were the papers. I picked up those papers. 

When I opened one of the papres, I was shocked. It was the love letter to Kavita from Bishesh. Who was the guy and why did he write a love letter to her? More than that, the date made me shocked. The letter was after the death of her husband. The more confusing was instead of using technology like email, viber and other apps why was letter written? 

II
“Kavita, I have to go to Amercia for the research for my story?”
“When are you leaving?”
“Tomorrow early in the morning at 7:30 am.”
“Cannot I go with you?”
“I wanted to take with you but I cannot. I don’t know how long I will be in America. I am writing a novel about long distance relationship. So, I will be there for long period of month. I thought you might feel boring and I might not give you time. So, please don’t mind. I love you.” 

I pulled her near to me. I wanted to kiss her but couldn’t. Both of our eyes met. We were talking with our eyes. For the moment, I forgot what I am supposed to do. Meanwhile, my phone rang and we were distracted. After receiving the phone, I said Goodbye to her. 

I don’t know whether she knows my plan or not but I was not going to America. This is the reason I didn’t want her to come with me in the airport. 

III
It was almost three months. It was around 9:30 pm. I reached to Hotel Namaste, Pokhara. I reached to Hotel No. 786 and rang the doorbell for many times. After thousands of doorbell, finally she opened the door. She had rolled with the towel. She was shocked to see me and was about to close the door but I forcedly entered the room. The guy was the same guy whom I met in Fewa Lake. He was too shocked. 

I sat on the sofa. I looked at them and they looked at me too. Meanwhile, she said in nervousness, “You were supposed to be in America. When you come back?” 

I smiled and said, “You know I have doubt on you. I thought you were innocent at the beginning. But when I was in Pokhara, you both were there. When he saw you, he was shocked; this made me more doubt on you. Whenever, I asked you about letter and house, you never responded me, this was the reason I came to Pokhara.  Moreover, I found a love letter of yours. So, I pretended that I was going for America for novel.  And I followed you guys. Here, in Pokhara, I did research on your husband Anish. Nobody was there to talk bad words about him. Even I met the lawyer of Anish. He had letters and diaries of Anish. In diaries, she had mentioned everything about you. You got married with him for the success and money.  When he knew about it, you had tried to kill him. Before married life, you had an affair with Bishesh and still you too are in the relationship. Anish knew about it. So, after knowing the truth, he changed his property bill. He has given all the property to the orphanage home. On the birthday of Anish, you guys killed him for property.

After knowing the truth, I followed you guys again and clicked all your photographs. And I followed you guys till here. I wanted to see you live here. Now, I knew why you got married because you want to tell your story so that people can believe on your story.  You knew I am a writer. Now, I will publish its part 2."

“You cannot do this.” She said with angry face.

“I can do this. More than that, all the evidences are given to the police. And they will arrive within a few minutes. Before they arrive, I want to know the truth from your side.” 

She looked at me and said, “Yes, I married both of you for own purposes: one for the property and you for the story. I only love Bishesh. We killed Anish for own sake. Now, it’s your turn to die.”

“Hey, before you kill me, let me tell you the truth. You have been telecasted lively and recorded.” And I showed the live. I had talked with the TV channel. 

Meanwhile, police came and arrested both of them.

IV
I completed the second part of ‘Justice.’ I was looking at the sunset. My life was vanished for a moment. Although, I became successful writer, I was failure in the relationship. My both relationship made me unbelievable in the relationship.  I loved Kavita more than myself. I gave all my love to her and fulfilled he dreams but she broke all my trust and hope. Believing the person is difficult but to break the trust is easy and to rebuild the rust is even harder. I don’t know whether I will be able to love another girl or not; I even don’t know whether I will meet the girl that matches my thoughts but my broken relationship  will help me to know my mistakes.

Comments

Popular Posts