JUST A THOUGHT

Just a thought came in my mind when I was traveling in the bus. I don't understand why people becoming so selfish. I was standing in the bus. Two guys were sitting on the reservation seats of woman. I requested them to get up as it was a reservation seat. They both looked at each other and smiled. They didn't say anything at the beginning. Again, I told them to get up from the seat and they replied me to sit on another seat. I explained them that the seat in which they were sitting was not meant for them but still they were stock on the same matter. They didn't get up. So, I prefer to stand in the bus.

After few days, in the bus woman reservation seat was empty. I got chance to be seated on the seat. Meanwhile, after few minutes  one guy came and sat on the woman reservation seat. I didn't say anything. I thought when a lady will come, she will get an opportunity to be on woman reservation sear.  Another guy came and seated on the reservation seat. Till I was not concerned. One lady came who was young. She was standing and I requested to sit in the front seat which was reservation seat. She smiled and wanted to leave it. I requested the guys to stand as it was reservation seat. They didn't get up and didn't allow to sit. The lady later said to leave it  as she will stand.

Just a thought came that why people selfish and uncivilized? I know that women can stand on the bus but if there is facility of the reservation why not use it.  But why is it misuse? Why people won't understand about it? Nowadays, I have stopped arguing in the bus for the reservation. I prefer standing rather than arguing with those people because people have lost their mannerism and civilization. Thought comes that what's the point of arguing with the people who cannot change and ignore the matter. 

Comments

Popular Posts