MY FAVOURITE SINGER-NABIN K. BHATTARAI

Nabin K. Bhattarai, I grew up listening his songs. His songs like Sanjhapakha, Aankhama Timilai, Ma Dobatoma were the songs that I grew up. 

There was only Nepal Television at that time. Me with my family used to get stuck at television and used to listen songs. When Sanjhapakha song was played, we used to sit near to television and listen this song. I used to love this song. Still I love this song. After listening this song, I became huge fan of Nabin K. Bhattarai. On the other hand, my elder sister used to borrow his album and we used to play his songs. 


Beisdes, Sanjhapakha, Timilai Ma Dobatama, Timi Herda Kasailai and Ye Jhari are still my favourite songs. The reason behind loving his songs is that his songs have melodic style. Moreover, he tries to contribute something different. The songs like Jingagi ma and Ali Alikati Pida are different style for me. 


Whenever I used to see in the television when Sanjhapakha came, I felt that how the person was in the real life. Does he look like the same as shown in the television? When cassettes were brought, the cover photo made me curious  to meet him and take autograph. Still, I am curious to meet him and take autograph. 

Still, I love his music and love his voice. He has a different style of singing which makes me 
listen his songs again and again. His songs makes me remind of my childhood and wanted to go back to the childhood. He was  my first favourite singer and will remind forever. 

Comments

Popular Posts