ARTICLES

It was 2010 A.D., I started writing letters in the newspapers. I used to send letters in the newspaper “The Kathmandu Post.”  Not only this, I used to send articles in this newspaper which was especially about Nepali movies.  Four articles were published which were “History of Nepali Industry, Digital Movies in Nepal, Talking Movies and Film as an Art Form.”  

As I had to study subject Cinema in my Bachelor’s Degree, this helped me to develop interest in the movie. Interestingly, few people commented on my articles which made me proud. Although, the comments were negative, it helped me to develop my writing skills.

When my first article “Digital Movie in Nepal” was published, I was happy. This encouraged me to do more. I showed the article to my parents and my friends. My article encouraged my friends to write. My friends were surprised when my article was published. They knew after my two articles were published.  

My articles were not only published in the newspaper “The Kathmandu Post,” but also in “The Rising Nepal.” In The Rising Nepal, various articles were published. These articles were “Environment Education,” “Gender Discrimination,” and “Dalits in Nepal.”

When my articles of films were published, I wanted to write about other subject matter and “The Rising Nepal” helped me to do write different articles. I wanted to prove that I can write on different subject matters.

Those published articles encouraged me to write more and more. After those published articles, my articles were not published but that didn’t stop me to write and send articles to the newspapers. Those articles helped me to do more research and be analytical. Unpublished articles taught me to do more and be creative and be logical. Furthermore, those unpublished articles taught me how to write and make good languages. Those unpublished articles grew my interest in writing.

Comments

Popular Posts