STORY OF A HEROINE



“I want to be out from here. I am not mad. Somebody, please get me out from here. I don’t want to stay at this mental hospital as it is like a hell for me. I am a normal girl. Please, somebody take me out of here. Why don’t you guys listen to me?” she said in a loud voice.

Doctor Supriya arrived and gave an injection which made her sleep. Meanwhile, Doctor Cyrus arrived and said, “It has being difficult to handle her nowadays. Every day she shouts like this. We did lots of treatment but they are not working. How long to give her an injection? We need an alternative option.”

“What’s the alternative option? said Supriya.
“Doctor Subashish. He can handle this patient. He is the best doctor. What do you think, Dr Supriya?”
“You are right doctor. Let’s call him immediately.”

After a week, Dr Subashish arrived in the mental hospital. He observed the patient. After observing her, he came to the cabin of Dr. Cyrus.

“Welcome Doctor,” Dr. Cyrus.
“Thanks,” and he sat on the chair.
“Isn’t she the famous heroine, Lily Shakya?”
“Yes.”
“How she came here in this mental hospital?”
“Don’t know the reason behind it. Her family brought her in this hospital. They didn’t say anything about her.”
“Did you ask about her?”
“Yes, I did but they didn’t explain how this happen to her.”
“Can you show me the previous history of hers?”

Dr. Cyrus showed him the past history of hers. He started analyzing the file. More than that, he started analyzing Lily. He wanted to treat her in different way so he decided to be patient.

The next day, he went to the ward of Lily. “Hi,” he said.

She looked at him, “Who are you?” she gave him a strange look.
“Your friend.”
“My friend.”
“Your new friend.”
 “My new friend.” She makes her face.
“Yes.”
“I don’t like to make friends.”
“People think me as mad but I am not. My family brought me here without any reason.”
“Really?” She came near to him and said, “Even my family also brought me here without any reason.”
“Really?” he said and she nodded.

Every day, they used to talk. More than that, he used to read books for her and felt happy to listen the words of books. He used to do whatever, she told to do. This made her happy. He was ready to do anything for her happiness.

Slowly and slowly, there was the sign of improvement. His way of treatment was working on her. He was happy for the sign of improvement.

After seven months, she was about to be out of the hospital. She was ready to go out of the hall. Before she left, she came in the cabin of Dr.Subashish. He was looking outside through window and was drinking a cup of tea.

Dr. Subashish,” she said. He turned back.
“Have a sit.” He said and both sat on the chair.
“Thank you, doctor.” She said.
“My pleasure.” He said.

Both remained silent. He had fallen in love with her. He doesn’t know about her past but he loves her. He wants to marry her and wants to spend his life with her.

Meanwhile, Dr. Subashish said, “Lily, can I know how you came in this mental hospital? Can I know the reason behind it?”

Tears were rolling from her eyes. She remained silent. He was observing her and said, “Why are you crying? Did I ask you any wrong question?”
“No, doctor. I am not crying not of your questions but because of my past.”
What had happened in your past? You had beautiful life as you were successful actress.”
“It’s not as you think. Glamour world is the different world. What you see is not actually it is. We have similar life as you people have but it’s media who makes it different.

I started my career seven years back. My first movie was a huge first. After my first movie, I was offered many movies. After first movie, almost my all movies were flopped. This continued for 2 years. I regretted doing such flop movies. Those were my mistakes.

But after three and half years, my career was changed. You know that the movie named “Qayamat” was a huge hit. After this movie, I became selective and did hit movies only. For one and half years, I ruled the film industry. I was considered as “Number One Heroine.” This was the one reason which is the cause of my mental problem.

For me, it was difficult to handle the position. This made me depress. Every time, I used to think if I gave a flop movie, what will be my career? After three and half years, my professional life was on the high level. Audiences and critics have appreciated my works. If I failed to impress both of them, it will damage my professional life. No directors shall cast me in their movies.
Another reason for my depression was the media. Media follows each and every time if you become celebrity. What I do, where I go and what I ate are captured by the media. Sometimes, I liked this attention and sometimes, I irritated me. More than that, the rumors and link up made me fed up. Are you in the relationship with whom? Where are you getting married? These are the questions which made me fed up. This makes you depress. 

In addition to this, I had affairs with two co-stars. Both didn’t last so long. First affair was at the beginning of my career but somehow it didn’t work out. The second was when my career was on the peak. I loved him more than myself but he left me and married with somebody else. When he left me, I suffered from the depression. This affected my professional life went wrong, media started ignoring me. 

I was fed up and tried to commit suicide but I didn’t succeed. I was depressed and my anger was increasing day by day. Slowly and slowly, nobody offered me movies because of my behavior. I was gone into depression and didn’t know what I was doing. 

My family couldn’t see my condition and treated me in many hospitals but the condition became worst. There was no sign of improvement. So, my family brought me in this hospital. After that, you know my story in the hospital.” 

He was carefully listening to her. More than that, he wanted to express his feelings but couldn’t. During those seven months, he came closer to her and fell in love with her. Even after knowing truth, he wanted to accept her.
“Where will you go now?” he said.
“I don’t know. I want to go far from the madding crowd. I want to live my life peacefully where shall be no crowd and no media. I want to stay alone.” she said.

He wanted to tell how much he loves her. She was about to leave and he had tears in his eyes. She too had tears in her eyes. Before she left the hospital, she was looking at him. When she left his cabin, he was confused whether to express his feelings or not, but finally, he went down in the rush. She was near to the taxi and called her. 

“Lily, I want to tell you something.”
“What?”
“Lily, I love you. Will you marry me? I want to give you all the happiness that you deserved to. I want to spend whole life with you. I don’t care about your past but I want to be happy with you in the present and future. I want to be yours and want to make you mine. Will you be mine?” 

She cried and nodded as yes. Both of them hugged and got married. He left the hospital and started working in the village. Both are happily married. After three years, she gave a birth to the twins. Boy was named as Romeo and a girl was named as Juliet.

Comments

Popular Posts