WRITING A DIARY: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

It has been more than four years I have been writing a diary. In the beginning, I never gave that much important to the diary. One reason was that I had a fear. I had a fear that if anyone sees my diary, they will know my secret. Next fear was my writing. I am not good with the both languages that is English and Nepali. These barriers had have allowed me to write a diary.

The year 2016 had changed me a lot. I got a job and I met good people with the good experiences. So, this made me feel that I should write a diary so that I can create the memories. In the beginning stage, I had no idea that I could continue the diary. Somehow I felt I will stop writing the diary in the middle but it went opposite. I am still writing the diary and I am enjoying writing the diary. In the beginning, I used record most of the memories but nowadays I don’t write that much but I love writing the diary.

During these years, I have so much fun writing the diary. Besides that, I have learned so much while writing the diary:

1)   One is that I started coming out of the comfort zone.

2)   I have started knowing myself and have allowed to self-reflect.

3)   I have started keeping small details.

4)   Whenever I am happy, sad or angry, I write diary which helps me to heal my pain. It has helped to relief my pain.

5)   Writing everyday event is not required but I do write how I feel, what should I do, why I am changing, why mood is good and bad etc.

6)   Moreover, my language has become more précised than before.

7)   It has helped to keep my thoughts organized and apprehensible.

8)   One of the best part is that it has boost my memory. I can remember what has happened.

9)   Lastly, it has helped me to be more creativity.

During these years, my diary has become my best friend and it doesn’t judge me for who am I. It listens to my pain, tears, laughter and many more. It has become my therapy. There are so many unspoken words which I cannot say to anyone but I can only write on my diary. Writing on the diary had helped to grow myself. When I get anger, diary listens to me. When I cry, it bears my tears. When I happy, the diary becomes happy and when I am sad, the dairy is sad with me.

 

Comments

Popular Posts