ANURAG II

I left with Sophiya’s home around 5:30 pm and I reached my home at 7:00 pm which was at Koteshwor. I rang the doorbell.  After a few minutes, my mother came to open the door. She was shocked as well as happy to see me. After seeing me, mom called dad. Dad came in a rush as if something was wrong. He too was amazed to see me. Both of them got emotional when they saw me.

“Anurag, please come in.”  Mom said.

I entered the home ad without saying anything.  I was in my room. I kept my suitcase on the corner side. My mom followed me in my room and was observing me. Meanwhile, she said, “You take rest. I will make food for you.”

I said yes. After a few hours, I was in the kitchen. After a long period of time, were together but time and the situation were different. Before we used to have a conversation but we are looking at each other face. After finishing the food, we were in the living room, we were sitting on the sofa.

By breaking the silence, mom said, “When you left home, we were worried and complain in the police station but there was no response. We didn’t get any response and we had fear in our heart. Where were you lost?” Her eyes were full of tears.

“After Simi left me, I wouldn’t stay at home. I tried to commit suicide but I failed. But one day, I left the office earlier and came near to the bus and was inquired. There was a crowd. In that crowd, Sophiya saved my life. After many days, I was conscious. I was in the hospital for almost two weeks. After two weeks, I was discharged. Sophiya took me in her home and looked after me. I was rushed to come back home but she stopped me until I get recovered.

After the accident, my leg was inquired. I wouldn’t walk properly. Still, I have a problem with my leg but it was almost recovered.”

I would see tears in my parents’ eyes. After I spoke my mother said, “For one girl, you tried to commit suicide? I have a beautiful life. You need to move ahead.”

“I didn’t know what to do? I didn’t want to live my life. While I was in the hospital, I felt why was I alive but with the time, I felt regret for what I did. When Simi left, there were many injuries on my mind. Later, I felt that with time everything will be ok and my pain will be healed. That’s why I came back home.”

“You did right by coming returning back. We are happy that you came back. Forget what had happened in your life. Start a new life.”

I got emotional. After all, parents are parents. They are the one who accepts the children in any condition and situation. Furthermore, they can forgive you if you do any crime and mistakes. I felt blessed to have such parents.

Time was elapsing. I was in search of a job. I wanted to re-join the previous bank but felt uncomfortable.

More than a job, I was in the world of Sophiya. When I was in Sophiya’s house, I realized that she had a feeling for me. Although I too had a feeling, I wouldn’t accept her. It was because of my previous relationship. I was scared of losing her. 
  
Every evening, I used to see the sunset. While staying with Sophiya, we both used to drink coffee ad used to see the sunset. Whenever I used to drink coffee, I remember her. I realized true love from her. If she couldn’t have come in my life, I couldn’t know the meaning of life. I understood that love is not to get but to sacrifice too.

Once she had said, “We don’t know what happens in life, we should understand life is like that. Simi’s condition was like that. We don’t know at what time and with whom, we fall in love. My anger was obvious but it was nobody faults.”

Now, I understood her words. Although Sophiya is not with me, her words are with me. I don’t know in the future, we will meet again or not but I will remember her.

Comments

Popular Posts