ALISHA AND SOPHIE'S STORY II


I
"Can I talk with Alisha?" Sophie said.

"No. You cannot talk to her. After the activity you had done in the hotel, do you think that you should talk to her?" Alisha's father said with an aggressive tone.

"How did you know uncle?" Alisha felt nervous.

"How did I know?" He was still in an angry mood.  He told everything. Sophie knew that due to Alisha's identity, she was getting punished.  She was infuriated with Abhi. He was an educated guy. He could convince Alisha's family but he didn't.

'If you call again in this number, I will come at your place and will tell the truth. You guys don't have any shame." He disconnected the phone with exasperated.

Sophie wasn't worried about her parents knowing her identity. One day, they will definitely know her identity.  It's all about the time.  More than about her parents, she was worried Alisha; at which condition is this?

"What's happening? How did Abhi know about our relationship? He could have talked with us rather than with Alisha's parents. How could he do this? How will I escape Alisha? I am unable to connect with her." She said to herself.  She walked here and there in her room. She was playing with the mobile. She was distress. She was thinking that what she can do to escape Alisha. Sophie's mind was fully occupied with the memory of Alisha.

II
After two days, she went to the home of Alisha. The day was Wednesday and the clock showed the time of 1:30 pm. Sophie knew that at the home Alisha's won't be available.  She tried to open the door but it was locked. She then went to the window side of Alisha's room. Thankfully, the curtain wasn't close. She looked here and there but didn't see Alisha. She knocked on the window but there was no sign of Alisha.  She was about to return back through the ladder, she saw Alisha coming out from the attached bathroom. Her hair was wet. She had rolled the towel. Sophie was looking at her from the window and got lost.

After five minutes, she came in reality and knocked on the window. She knocked again as Alisha's didn't hear the knock. At the third attempt, Alisha heard the knock and wore her clothes and went near to the window. She got a trepidation that someone might see them.

"Sophie, what are you doing here? If my parents arrived and see you, they will not leave you. Please, go away."

"Look, I came here to help you. Please, don't panic. I will come to meet you frequently. I will make the plan to get out from here."

"I trust you but for the god sake, please leave immediately. My mother is about to arrive home. If she sees you here, she will kill you."

Sophie agreed and left the home. After this, Sophie started to make a plan on how to escape. She searched through Google. Often, she used to visit Alisha's home and see how to escape from the window. 

III
It has been three months; Sophie had been observing the room of Alisha. Now, the time has arrived for the result of the plan. They have planned on the day where no one would be at the home.

"Look, Alisha. Tomorrow I am coming again. I will be here at 2:30 pm. I have planned for the escape. Be ready."

Alisha nodded and Sophie left the place. Alisha was excited for the next day. She actually wanted to escape from the home and wanted to be with Sophie. 

The next day.....
The time was 2:20 pm. Sophie arrived early. She knocked on the window. Alisha was nearby and reading a novel. When she heard the knock, she got up and looked at Sophie. She was happy to see Sophie had been practicing for long days how to unlock the window. The window was a horizontal slider. She stood in front of the window facing it. She unlocked the camlock by lifting the latch to an upright position. Sophie grabbed the pull rail on the right side of the inside sash. She slid it horizontally to the left and opened the window.

Alisha looked here and there. She didn't see anyone. When she didn't see anyone, she took out her bag and climbed the ladder. Both of them looked around and when they saw nobody, they left the place. They had brought the tickets of Pokhara and hired the taxi.

It was around 4:30 pm. Alisha's mother arrived at the home. She opened the door. She entered the room. After changing the clothes, she started making noddles. After making noddles, she was in the room of Alisha. She didn't see Alisha. She checked in the bathroom but Alisha wasn't he either. She looked around and found out that the window was open. She looked around through the window. She saw nobody and she felt nervous. She then looked back and saw one note paper. She started reading the note.
Dear Dad and Mom,
                                        Sorry for breaking your heart. You might think that I have become selfish. I am thinking about selfish and my happiness. But you have also become selfish. You are thinking about yourself and your status. But have you ever thought of my happiness?  After knowing the truth, I know it was difficult for you but after all, I was your daughter. I know that society won't accept me but you would have accepted me for what I am. But you didn't, My identity was a curse for you. So, I am leaving home forever. Don't accept that I will return back. I will be happy with Sophie.
                                                         Your's curse daughter
                                                                                      Alisha

There were tears rolling in Alisha's mother. She informed her husband and explained everything to her husband. He was shocked and left his office. He rode his bike with full speed.

When he came home, Alisha's mother showed the notepaper to her husband and he read the note. When he read the note, he sat on the bed. He was unsettled. Alisha's mother too sat on the bed. Both looked at each other and he said, "What happened to our daughter? Didn't she think about our reputation? How will we face the society? I am ashamed of her. I wished we had no child."

They both cried. Meanwhile, Alisha and Sophie were on the way to Pokhara.


Comments

Popular Posts