MY CRUSH [MEMORY XII]

In childhood, most of the have crush and have fallen in love. I too had fallen in love. It was not the totally love but I had a rush on him.

I was in class ten. He looked like Bollywood Hero "Saif Ali Khan" and I used to call him with the name of Saif Ali Khan and he used to smile. At the beginning, we used to speak less in the class but when we were in class ten, we started speaking and I began to like him and most of the girls in the class knew about it and helped me to impress him which I couldn't succeed.

Once when I asked him his number, he didn't give me. Later, I got the number from his sister. In the beginning, when I used to call him, he pretended that he was not at the home and used to tell his sibling that not to give the phone to him. The next day, I asked about his sister and she said that he was at home and didn't want to receive my phone and he had told her to make an excuse whenever I called him. I got the point that he was ignoring and avoiding me.

Although, I knew he was ignoring me, I had hope that one day he will like me. I had not lost my hope. The most interesting part was on the valentine's day. My friends prepared one big card which was one of the expensive card. After the extra classes,  I rushed to my friends in the hostel and after taking card, I went down. When I went down, he had already done. I was upset but didn't lost my hope.

We had few days remaining for SLC [School Level Certificate] and we were preparing for it. To tell the truth, he took my mathematics book.  I was searching for him and found out that he was in the canteen and I went inside the canteen. When I called him, he scolded me by telling that to go away from him and not to go near him.

I couldn't say anything and went from there. Tears were in my eyes. Most of the friends asked me the reason and I explained everything. Most of the friends were angry with him because school was about to be over and we shall not meet again so he shouldn't have be furious at me.

Although, we are in the social media, we never chat or talk. After the school, we haven't met and seen each other. 

After this incident, I learned that people should love to those who loves you, not you love. More than that, beauty lies in the eyes. Furthermore, beauty lies in the behavior of the person but not the face. Person should not run after the face and should love the person who have the good character.

Comments

Popular Posts