BET [MEMORY X]


Most of the people have done childish activities in their childhood. Even I have done one of the childish activity which was totally unaccepted. I was in class nine, I had bet with two seniors.There was sir who used to teach Health, Environment and Population [HEP]. Nobody liked his teaching. We really hate him but nobody had dared to complain about it. He used to explain the chapter unnecessarily.

One day, two seniors who were in class ten, they were talking and I joined them. They were talking about HEP sir. Then, I said that I will slap that sir which I didn't tell and mean it seriously. They told me that if I didn't do as I said I have to do whatever they say and if I did it, they have to do whatever I say. At that moment, I thought they were not serious and told it just jokingly but later I knew they were seriously.

After two days, they came near to me and they said that I didn't do as I said so I need to do whatever they told. Meanwhile, I told them that I was not seriously and thought they were not serious too. I tried them to convince them but couldn't. They told me to propose one guy who was a playboy. I was shocked and said I won't do it. The senior girl told me to write "I Love You" and give it to him. Finally, I did it and gave it to him.

The next day, there was rumor that I really love him and propose him which was not true. Whenever, my juniors and seniors saw me, they called me with his name. Although, that guy and I never spoke, he was angry. Not only this, when people teased without knowing, it really disturbs you. Same had happened to me. My image was down. More than our image, I thought about my father's reputation. He was the director of the school which I was studying. If he knew about it, what will happen? This was killing me. Later, I realized what I did. I thought I shouldn't have done it. I felt guilty for the bet.

At the beginning, I didn't know what to do but later, I felt I need to talk with him and got an opportunity to talk and explain the situation. He understood the condition and said sorry to him and he forgot the incident later. Later, I got to know that that guy loved the senior girl and for escaping him, she told me to do so. I don't know what she got by doing that activity. But after some months, she fell in love with him and broke up with him before she left school.

Whenever, people talk about bet, I remember this incident. Bet is done usually for games but my bet was different. This is the moment which made me think that before speaking I should think what the impact is. Think twice while speaking. This bet made me realized me think twice before chicken hatch.

Comments

Popular Posts