LOVE WITH THE GHOST

It was dark and it was already midnight. She was alone standing waiting for the vehicle. Lift, Lift, Lift,” she was asking but nobody turned to her. There were few vehicles available in the streets. But after few minutes, a car turns back and goes near to her. And the door is open for her.
“Where should I drop you?”
“New Road.”
“Your Name?”
“Simmy.”

There was silence and both were nervous. After few minutes, they reached New Road and she left the car by thanking him. After that, he returned back to his home.

Every day, they met in the same place and used to drop her in the same place. At the beginning, both felt nervous and couldn’t speak. At first, they had formal talks.

Their feelings started growing and they began to like each other. They started meeting each other in their respective home. They had physical relationship most of the time.

One day, Simmy asked Prasant,”Do you love me?”

“Is this a question to ask? And why are you asking me this question right now?”

She started arguing with him and Prasant said, “I don’t love you. Why should I love you and like you? I don’t like ghost. You look like ghost.”  And he further said, “Are you happy with the answer now?”

There was silence for the moment. There was eye contact and Simmy said,”Prasant, if I tell you that I am a ghost, then what will you do? Will you still love me?”

He couldn’t speak and couldn’t know how to react. “Are you serious? If you are serious then, I don’t really don’t know how to react.”

“I was just joking. The reaction was so funny. I wanted to know whether you loved me or not. Sorry.” She was laughing but he didn’t. Later, she made her smile and he said, “Don’t joke with me like that. I don’t want to lose you. “And they hugged each other.

After One Month..........
It has been one month, they haven’t met. Prasant called Simmy in her mobile but the mobile was out of the reach. He even went to her house but couldn’t see her and even asked the neighbour about her but nobody knew. But what he noticed was that there was nothing inside the room. No clothes, no other things. He started searching her but couldn’t’ find her.

It has been long time, he didn’t find her. He started remembering that once she said she was ghost. He started thinking that was she really telling the truth.

After two months, Simmy came to meet Prasant.
“Prasant.”
“Simmy.”

They both hugged. “Simmy. Where were you for long period of time? I searched you a lot but didn’t find you. I was so upset. I thought due to me, you left me and went somewhere. I thought you were angry with me. Thank God, you came. Even I thought you told me the truth that you were ghost. I thought it was truth but in other hand, I felt it’s false. It’s my false dream. But where did you go for so long?”  He started crying.

There was silence for the moment and Simmy said, ‘It’s true that I am ghost You can only see me. Nobody can see me.” Prasant was shocked and he was about to tell something. Simmy started telling. “Last time, I told you I was ghost, it was true. But you didn’t believe me. When I saw the love and affection in your eyes, I was so scared and didn’t tell you anything.”

“Why did you hide it for so long period of time? Who are you? Why did you come to my life? Why did you fall in love with me? Why did you get lost while you loved me?

For a while, she didn’t say anything. And she said,” You made my life. You taught me the real meaning of life. And you taught me the real meaning of love. When I was alive, one person betrayed me. He never loved me. His love was false and he just pretended that he loved me but he had many relationships with girls. Moreover, he used me. He used t o sell drugs and had it.”

“One day, I saw him having physical relationship with one girl. But he didn’t see me. But after few days, I caught him selling the drugs. He tried to convince me. But I told him that I will complain to police and he was very angry.”

What happen after that?” Prasant asked.

“He took out the gun and I ran away from the place. After running, I came in one of the house terrace. It was dark and I was so scared. He shot me and I fell down. You remember the first day we met. I died in the same place.”

There were tears in both of them. “Prasant. Thank you for everything especially the love you gave 
me. I will not forget you. Whenever you remember me, please in the same place we met. Remember the moment we spend but don’t cry. Move ahead in your life. You have beautiful life. If there is another birth, we will meet. Thank you for making my soul beautiful. Bye.”

And she left the place. He cried so badly. He couldn’t handle himself. He had never loved the person like that. He just looked the way she went.





Comments

Popular Posts