ENCOUNTER WITH KIDS

Last time, I had an encounter with my cousin sister. She had came in my home with her mom. They were the relatives of my mom.

I was with my another cousin sister. We were watching action movie. While watching the movie, she, the little cosuin sister came. I said to her that the movie was not her categories, so after watching the movie, I will let you play the game.

She went near to her mother and started crying. She said that I scolded and didn't let let her watch the movie. I didn't scold her. I didn't let her watch the movie because the movie had violence scenes and she was ten or twelve years old. So, how could I let her watch the violence scenes. This is not my fault.

I was so tempter with child that I wanted to slap her. But what to do, I didn't have any choice besides controlling my anger.

About one and half year ago, my cousin sister had came in my home. She was the daughter of my papa's brother. As she was much interested to hang on Facebook, I told her not to hang on for more than 45 minutes and she agreed.But it was already one hour she was in Facebook but I didn't say anything. But after one and half hour, I couldn't control and told her to leave the Facebook. She said OK but she didn't leave the computer. So, I scolded her. I didn't mean to hurt her but everything has a limitation.

I explained her she is too young, just 15 years old and she should do something creative. She should read books and write anything she wished.I even told that hanging on Facebook is not bad but for long period of time, it's not good. It makes us ideal. She was so upset that she tells I am dominating person. I speak whatever I like. I didn't say anything wrong.

Even my cousin brother leaves sitting in the computer  whole day. He sits more than eight hours in the computer until he is not scolded and slapped.

I am very shocked with these kids. I started thinking that what's happening to kids. They only search and love entertainment only. Movies, Facebook and songs, although, they are the sources of entertainment but there are also other aspects in their life. Why don't kids understand that there are lots of things to do?

They should understand that why people told such things and for what purposes they told. They should also understand that they are many things to do in life like creative things. They can travel so that they can learn about the places. They are write and read the books instead of hanging all the times in television and computers.






Comments

Popular Posts