FREINDS FOREVER



She was in the hospital and unconscious. Doctors said that she had only few months left. She was suffering from lung cancer was was in last stage. Her life was my life. Now, she was dying of the cancer every second. I was losing my best friend in every second. How could I live my life without my friend?

Some years ago...........
I met her in one of the programme. I was taking photographs and I took her photos too.When the programme ended, she came near to me and said, “Hi. I just came to say that you have taken my photographs. So, can you send it to my email?”
“Sure. Why not. Will you give me your email address?”

She gave me her email address and After two days, I send her photographs. After sending photographs, I started looking her photos. I found her photogenic.

For one year, I didn’t bother about her that much. But after one year, I started searching about her. I was feeling too lazy and bored so I didn’t have anything to so, I goggled her and found her Facebook and send her the friend request and she added me within two hours.

After one week, she came online. We started chatting. The chatting became daily routine for both of us. We used to come online on same day on same time. As I didn’t have that much friends, she became good friend of mine. We started meeting once a week, sometimes daily. We used to share each and everything.

She was perfect in everything but she had one bad habit, it was smoking. She used to smoke most of the time. I told her not to smoke but she couldn’t give up. In this topic, we used to quarrel a lot. I was too scared of loosing good friend. I was scared of saying and couldn’t see her drying that’s why thousands of time, I told her not smoke. But she never gave attention towards it. Even her boyfriend used to smoke.

I most of the time felt that what kind of boyfriend is he? Cannot he stop her from smoking? How strange is the love between them?

Once she told me that her boyfriend is very possessive and was very aggressive. She used to love him very much but he used to control her and she was fed up with it. But finally, they broke up after five years. They were in the relation for five years.

After the relationship was broke, she started smoking much than before. Every single minute, she used to smoke. It was out of the control. I used to stop her but she couldn’t quit. I tried a lot but I was failure in this case.

It was cold and the weather was so different from the usual day. It was raining so badly and there was lighting and thunder. There were several flashes which made me so scared. There was different feeling inside my heart. My heart was saying that there will be something wrong which made me so scared.

After few minutes, there was call in my mobile. The number was unknown and I didn’t care that much because I don’t have the habitual of picking up the unknown number. But the same number called me a lot so finally I received the call.

My phone fell down in the floor and there was full of tears. After the phone call, I went to hospital. After half an hour, I reached hospital. She was kept in ICU. She had cancer and had few months for survival.

I entered inside the ICU and she opened her eyes. She gave me the beautiful smile. There was full of tears in my eyes. I couldn’t smile and see her in this condition. Meanwhile, she called me and said, “Hey, stop crying and look at me. I wanna talk to you.”

And I went near to her. She starts telling me, “You know one thing. You are one of the best person I have ever met. You are one of the favourite friends. You were there when needed. You were in my happiness and in my sadness. You did whatever I said and did whatever makes me happy. But I was the bad friend. I never obeyed you. I never gave you the happiness. I never quit smoking as you said. If I had obeyed you then I couldn’t be in this condition. I am really sorry. Extremely sorry.”

I start crying and said, “Why didn’t you tell me you had cancer? Why did you hide? If you were bad, you could trouble me but now you are troubling me by leaving me. Now, I am supposed to live alone and you don’t be there after few months.  I don’t wanna loose good friend. Don’t leave me.”

These two months, I gave her all happiness I can. I spend lots of time with her. I went shopping with her, watched movies and went different places to spend time. It was the best moment, I had in my life.

We were in the lakeside and we were sitting in the near to it. We were watching the sunset. Its reflection on lakeside looks so beautiful that one cannot stop looking at its beauty. She was looking at me and she asked me whether I can sleep in my lap or not and I agreed.

I was speaking but here was no response. I thought she slept but after long period, she didn’t wake up. I called her but no response.  I checked her heart. It stop beating. I even checked pulse but no pulse rate. She died in my lap. I couldn’t talk with her at the last moment. I couldn’t hear her lovely voice. I wanted to die with her. I didn’t want to live my life without my best friend.

Every day before leaving I used to see her photographs and used to say goodbye before I leave. I used to talk with photographs. Besides in every friendship day, I used to keep flowers in her photos.

It has been two year, she is not with me but her memory makes me happy and sad too. When she had cancer, I couldn’t do anything that kills me every day. Still, I am not able to forget. I was with her and she was with me. I got such a beautiful friend in my life that I cannot forget her till my death. Miss you my dear friend. Will not forget you. Love you.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts