STORY OF HEROINE


I
“And the award goes for the best heroine goes to Mega Shakya for the movie Darr.”

 Mega Shakya goes to the stage. Everyone was clapping their hands. Mega had worn a colorful dress and had her hair curly. She had worn purple lipstick which suited her.

“Thank You, Jury for making the best heroine of the year. I am glad to receive this year. I would like to thank my family and audience. Thank You.”

After this award, she was offered many movies. She was giving hit movies one after one. More than that, her pair with Ashmit was more successful. Most of the producers and directors wanted them in their movies. Furthermore, according to the time, she too was changed.

II

“Hey, congratulations Mega for the success of the film,” said Kim. Kim was also an actress but her film never succeeds.

The director of ‘Money’ threw the success party of the movie. Most of the actor/actress, media person, and other people were presented. Most of the actresses were bitching about Mega. But she was searching for someone. She gave a call to Ashmit but he wasn’t responding her calls. Meanwhile, her assistant Meera said, “So, you are calling Ashmit. You know that he doesn’t prefer coming to the party.”

“At least he would have responded to my calls.”
“Why are you after him?”

She didn’t prefer responding to her assistant. In the anger, she drank a lot and smoked a lot. She was serious about the relationship but she felt Ashmit was cheating on her.

The next day, Ashmit mobile was ringing. The call was of Mega and clicked on the green button and said, “Hi.”

“Why aren’t you receiving my calls? She said in the aggressive mood.
“Cool down. I will be there OK.” He hung up.

He reached Mega’s place. She wasn’t able to control her anger. When she saw Ashmit, she didn’t speak and lied on the bed. He went near to her and said, “Why are you ignoring me and my calls? You don’t prefer coming to the party where I am presented. When are you leaving your wife? You have promised me that you will leave her and marry me. Why don’t you show me the commitment?”

“Hey, don’t be disappointed. I am leaving my wife soon. It takes time. I have already filed for the divorce. After the divorce, I will marry you. Trust me.”

"I am terrified of losing you. I feel isolated and want you to be around. I feel that you are cheating on me and won’t leave your wife.”

“Don’t worry. Have faith in me.” They hugged each other and spend quality of time with each other.

III
“What’s happening to you?” Meera said.

Meera was observing Mega. She was sitting on the sofa and was smoking a lot. Not only smoking, but she was also drinking wine a lot. She, then, added, “You have changed a lot. Why are you getting angry all the time? Due to your mood swing, you are not been offered any movies. You are getting the small endorsement. Why are you behaving differently? Be normal. Be cool. Control your anger.”

She was not paying attention towards Meera and was smoking only. It has been almost a month she was not out of her house. Her mood gets swing most of the time. When she gets angry and happy, nobody knows. She has become complicated. While in the shooting, she disputes with directors and actors. Why she was fighting, she even doesn’t know. When she is at the party, she cannot stand with anyone.

“Move ahead. Tomorrow, there is a party. You are invited. I want you to join the party. Be decent and be socialized. Everything will be fine.” Meera added.

The next day, Mega attended the party. Everyone was shocked to see her. More than the other, Ashmita was shocked to see her and went nearby her and said, “I have told you not to attend the party. What are you doing here at the party?”

“Cannot I join the party? Who are you to stop me?”
“Please, leave the party. Most of the time, you create a scene. That’s why I insisted you not to attend the party.”

She was about to leave the party. Meanwhile, one of the journalists stopped her and said, “Are you leaving? You haven’t finished your wine today. What a strange? An alcoholic person hasn’t finished the wine. Finish the wine.”

Mega threw the wine towards the journalist and said, “I have finished the wine.”

Everyone was looking at her. The journalist was feeling uncanny and humiliated.Mega was fed up with her and gave a lift to her.

They were on the way. “Look, she was talking rubbish and I couldn’t handle. Moreover, she was telling about my character. Who is she to talk about her character? Further, she said that you don’t love me because I am arrogant. Please, Ashmit say something. I am dying to listen to you.”

“Shut up. I am tired of you and your character. Please, leave immediately. Get out from my car.” He said angrily.

She was looking at him and said, “Are you serious? Please, don’t joke.”

“Please, get out.” He opened the door. She was looking at him. When she didn’t get out, he pushed her and she felt down. And he left the place.

The next day, there was news about Ashmit behaviour at the party. Most of the time, she was on the news coverage and known as a controversy child. She was in the news for the drinks, fight, and relationship. When she saw the news, she was fed up with herself.

After reading the news, she reached Ashmit’s home. She rang the bell. Luckily, he was at home. He opened the door. He just woke up. When he saw her, he said, “Hey, what are you doing here?”

“What you need to talk?”

She went inside the room. She said, “When are you leaving your wife? When are you marrying me? Why aren’t you showing serious commitment?”

He sat on the sofa. He lights the cigarette and started smoking. He didn’t say any words. He didn’t look at her. She was observing him. She too sat on the sofa and said, “Why aren’t you speaking? Aren’t you serious about the relationship?”

“No.” He said.

He breathes out and said again, “I don’t love you. How can I stay with such a girl who is a psychopath and alcoholic? I cannot stay with you because you are a complicated and complex character. Look at yourself. You are making your life complex and others too.”

She had tears in her eyes. “I loved you so much. How could you do this to me? Why were you in the relationship, then?”

“You were successful so, I thought to be in the relationship. I thought the chapter would close soon but you were after me. I don’t see any future. Now, I want to close this chapter.”

“You destroyed me. Now, I will destroy you and your life.” She got up from the sofa and left the place.

IV
“Hey, Ashmit. Open the television, quickly.” His friend said on the phone.

Ashmit opened the television. The news covered about the physical relationship of Ashmit and Mega. He was shocked to see the coverage. The news went viral. The journalists started making different angles of the video. After the scandal, Ashmit was interviewed and he said, “We were just co-stars. There is nothing between us. The video is fake. Mega herself is a fake and psycho. Never trust that psycho. What she wants to achieve nobody knows. I am not interested in her.”

When she saw the interview, she broke the television. Whenever she went out, she was asked about the video. She had tried to destroy Ashmit but she destroyed her own life and career. Now, after this incident, her assistant Meera and her manager left her. She has nobody now. She couldn’t face anybody and committed suicide by falling from the terrace. After a few days of her death news, nobody cared about her. Ashmit moved ahead as nothing has happened.

Comments

Popular Posts