LIVE YOUR LIFE


“What has happened to you, Sanjog? Since we have married, you aren’t speaking with me. You get lost. More than that, at the night time, where do you stay? You are not at home often. It has been a year we have married but I am not able to get you. What’s wrong? Are you hiding me something? Consider me as your friend and talk with me.” Anushka said.

“Say something.” Anushka said again after observing him.

He got up from a bed and looked outside from the bed. She too up from the bed and went nearby him. He didn’t look at her. He was just looking at the sky. He, then, said, “When the right time occurs, I will let you know. Please, have patience. I promise I will let you know everything.” Still, he was not looking at her. Although she agreed, she was curious to know about him.

She planned to know about him. So, when he was not at home, she started to search about him. At home, she searched a lot but she didn’t get any hint. She was desperation dying to know the truth. She was curious if he had any relationship. She knew if she asks any questions further Sanjog might be upset. So, she preferred not to discuss and go ahead by ahead.

The next day, she started to observe him. She started to look at his phone and email. Anshuka looked at his phone whoever called and started writing the names of those people. Although she couldn’t see or find the numbers those people who called, at least she felt relief that she had the names. She marked who called him maximum.  Sameera was a person who called Sanjog maximum. She couldn’t find the address of Sameera. She waited for a right time and that right time came after a week.

Sanjog had left the phone and went for the bath. Suddenly, a call came. Anushka rushed and saw the call. The call was no other than Sameera. She didn’t receive the call but saved the number and left the place. 

After having a breakfast, he left home and she followed her husband. She followed his whole day. At the six pm, Sanjog was at The Himalayan Java Coffee, Thamel. Anushka too was in the café. Sanjog didn’t notice her.  She was looking at him. He was waiting for someone. After ten minutes, one person arrived and seated nearby Sanjog. She was shocked by seeing the activities of Sanjog and the person. At the first, she was positive but the way he was dealing and talking was different. She didn’t on the first day, she followed him every day. She was more shocked when she saw Sanjog and Sameera at Smaeera’s house. Whatever she saw, it made her anxious and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

For a week, she was in shock. She felt she was betrayed. If she was rejected, she couldn’t take it negatively. But after marriage, she was betrayed which was not digested by her. Finally, she planned to have the conservation with both of them.  First, she planned to talk with Sameera. 

The next day, she went to visit Sameera. She knocked the door and Sameera opened the door. Sameera wasn't a girl. Sanjog saved Sameer named as Sameera. Both were gay. When Sameer saw her, he was amazed and bewildered. 

"Won’t you let me come in?”
“Sure.” He welcomed her.

Both sat on the sofa. For a moment, the environment was peaceful. There was an eye contact. With the curiosity, Anushka said, “I want to know about you and Sanjog relationship.”

“It has been two years. We met in the social media and fell in love. Then, we frequently met and started to know each other and shared everything. While chatting, we shared our identity. In social media, I kept with the name of Sameera so that no one knows about my identity. But I couldn’t hide my identity with Sanjog.

He didn’t want to marry but his parents enforced him to marry. He couldn’t share his identity towards his parents. He couldn’t say no to his family and said yes for the marriage. We knew that family won’t accept us.  Once, he had shared your photo.  He was not happy with the marriage proposal.”

Both were speechless. Sameer looked serious. Anushka was observing Sameer and said, “You love him?”
“Yes.”
“How much you love him?”
“I love him more than myself.”
“Ok. I am giving divorce to my husband. But please, don’t let him know about our conversation. I will talk with him too.”

He agreed and she left the place. On the one hand, she was glad to know the truth. On the other hand, she was amazed at how he left with her for a year. He could have left her with making an excuse. Many thoughts were playing on her mind. In the beginning, she was shocked to know about the reality but now she accepted the reality.

She reached home and was waiting for Sanjog. When Sanjog arrived, she said, “Sanjog.”
“Yes.”
“I need to talk with you.”
“Sure.”
“First, be relaxed and be sited.”
They both sat on the sofa. She was nervous but she has to talk to him. “Sanjog, I need a divorce.”
He was shocked and said, “What?”
“Yes.”
“But what made you decide to do so?”
“I know that it’s difficult for you to live with me.”
He was a moment before replying.  Anushka watched at him and said, “I know your identity.”
“What you know about me?”
“That you are a gay and you love Sameer.”
“How did you know?” His tone was changed. He gave a shocked expression.
“When I asked you about why you are not talking with me and if you love somebody, you didn’t respond. So, I did inquire about you.”
“What? You did the inquiry about me?” He got up angrily from the sofa.
“First, listen to me. Don’t be angry.”

He controlled himself and sat on the sofa. She told everything how she followed him and found out about Sameer and their relationship.

“So, after knowing the truth, I wanted to give you a divorce so that you can live with Sameer. I know you are thinking about family and society. But what matters is your happiness. You know your happiness is Sameer, not me. For a year, you were suppressed to live with me but I want your happiness and your freedom. You will be happy with Sameer. Marry him and stay with him. Live your life.”
“What about you?”
“I will manage myself. You don’t have to worry about me. Just care about yourself.”

They hugged each other. They divorced. Sanjog’s family knew about his identity and were upset about it. They couldn’t accept it. But he didn’t care and left the home. He married Sameer. They are lost in their own world.









Comments

Popular Posts