MY VISIT TO CHITWAN

When I was in class twelve, there seemed nothing so interesting. Class twelve was boring for me. Two of the teachers were not teaching. They left the college: one was Major English and another was Compulsory English. They were the interesting teacher and I missed the humor in the class.

The two teachers started teaching. Although, both the teachers were good, they were not like the previous teachers. More than that, environment science was the hardest subject for most of all the students. Most of the students failed in the subject in the terminal exam. Even I failed in the exam. The pass number was 40 but I got 38. Sir didn't grant me grace.

When most of the students failed, principal sir called failed students and scolded us. If we needn't improve, he will take an action but we weren't listening to him. When his lecture was over, we three girls went the washroom, instead of class. we didn't attend Major English class. We were angry with the principal especially two of the girls.

Most of the interesting part was the trip to Chitwan. We really enjoyed the trip. When we reached Chitwan, we were hungry and one of my friends started eating too much food. His plate was full of rice. His food was like Mount Everest. Foreigners used to laugh by looking at him and his food.

While in Chitwan, I learned the culture of Thakurs. To say the truth, I loved their folk dance which , made people dance especially to the foreigners. Although, I had a fear of dance, I tried to dance. Not only dance, there was interaction with the local people. This helped me to gain my knowledge. More than knowledge, it helped me to be interactive and outspoken.

After the visit to this place, I didn't want to return back to Kathmandu. I found this place beautiful an the food was extraordinary. I found the village beautiful as if I am in the heaven. While I returned back to Kathmandu, I was in tears.  I was touched with the place which made me cry.

Comments

Popular Posts