SHEPHERD COLLEGE OF MEDIA TECHNOLOGY

After completing 10+2, I was waiting for the result. During those gaps, I did volunteer in the school where I completed SLC. I taught to the pre-primary students that was nursery. I really loved teaching the kids at that time. It was fun while teaching to the kids. They teachers you lots of matters in your life.

After few months of doing volunteer in the school, 10+plus result came. The second year exam was better than first year. My percentage was 65. I scored 80% in environment science and 77% in journalism. In remaining subjects, I crossed 50%. In environment science, I got 19 in the viva and 17 in journalism out of 20. In total, I scored 55% in both years.

After result arrival, I left the school and started searching colleges. I searched a lot but due to fewer percentages, most of the colleges rejected me. I couldn’t join good college and finally joined Shepherd College of Media Technology.

When I went for the inquiry, the college was located at Chabhill, when I got admission, I was located at Tinkune, New Baneshwar and when I left the college, it was located at Kalopool. Now, it is located at New Baneshwar. We used to call the college as shifting college.

When I joined the college, there was lots of fun. I had good friends. We had a group in which there were two boys and five girls. We used to hang out. We were attached with each other. Among the seven, I was the most studious person. I used to love books. Without books, I couldn’t see anything else. Among us, one guy was intelligent. He used to remain silent in the class; he used to be topper in the class.

Among us, I was less active in hanging out. Six of them used to hang out. In seven of us, there was one girl who was from India. She was strange for me. I don’t know what was wrong with her. Whenever, we used to listen or sing Nepali songs, she preferred not to listen and used to stop us from listening to them. She never liked Nepali songs. Whatever, I used to speak Nepali; she never preferred speaking Nepali and used to say not to speak Nepali. It was strange for me. We used to argue a lot. We never had similar thoughts. We never had hated or love feelings. I neither hate nor loved her.


Comments

Popular Posts