LOVE IN THE AIRPORT

After finishing his coca cola and chicken mo:mo, he started reading the novel "Life of Pi of Yann Martel. While he was reading the novel, one of the girl came near to him and said," Excuse Me."

He looked at a girl and said,"Yes."
"May I join you?"
"Yes, sure." And she pulled the chair and sat.

She gave the order of coca cola and veg.mo:mo. While she was having mo:mo, he was looking at her by hiding through book. When she  finished with mo:mo and coca cola, he wanted to talk with her but was felling nervous.

She took out the book called "I Too Had a Love Story" of Ravinder Singh. When he saw the book and said, "It's a nice book."

She gave him a look but didn't say anything. She started reading the book. After he saw her reading the book, he too started with his book.

After two hours......
Both of them kept the book on the table and ordered the chips and juice at the same time. This time both of them smiled and said,"Hi."


Both of them were feeling nervous. Meanwhile, he said," Hi.I am Samrat Pokhrel."
"Hi. I am Aayusha Shrestha."
"So, are you enjoying the book?"
Yes, it's interesting."

Both remained silent and they started eating chips. "I love the book you are reading and its sequel. I had even met the writer." He looked at her and felt like he was speaking over smartly.

"Met the writer?"
"Yes."
"Not a joke."
"No, I am not joking."
"But where did you meet him?"
"Two years ago, 2012 October." He drank his juice and said,"I met him in Ncell Literature Festival. From there, I knew he was a writer. Before this, I haven't heard his name."
"Seriously, you hadn't heard his name before?"
"Yes. I knew about him through this festival. He gave description about the book which I was inspired and brought a book and took his autograph. But unfortunately, my friend stole the book."
"Sorry to hear that but you are lucky to get the autograph."
"Do you love reading books?"
"Yes and you seem to be."
"Yes. Actually, my mother was an English Teacher. She used to bring books since I was childhood. Since, my love for books grew. Now I cannot live without reading books."

"When I was in St. Mary's School, I was the favourite student of my English Teacher. She used to inspire me to read the books. Due to this reason, my interest grew more and more."

"What did you say?You studied in St. Mary's school." He was surprised. 

"Yes, but why did you ask me this question?"
"Can you tell me your English Teacher's name?"
"Geeta Pokhrel."
"She is my mother."
"What?" She was shocked. 
"Yes."
"What a coincidence."

They started a conversation about their schooling and college life.

 "So, you have completed MBA and doing job in the bank in America. How long are you living in US?" she said.

"I am been living there since 2009, August 20 and how about you?"

She was shocked. When he saw her expression, he asked,"Why are you shocked?"
"It's because I also went USA in 2009, August 20. I am have completed M.Sc. in Environment Engineering and doing join in "The Ultimate Company" as an Engineer."

"What a coincidence we have," said Samrat .
"Yes," she said and they both smiled at each other.

They both were the Green Card Holder and used to come to Nepal during the Dashain festival . Now, it was time to return back to America. They were in the airport of New Delhi for five hours transient. They had many moments to share and there was the announcement of their names for boarding. Before they went inside the plane, they exchanged their email address, phone number and Facebook Id.

After ten minutes, they were on the plane. Their seat numbers were different. He was on the right side in the front and she was back on the left side. Both looked at each other and smiled. They were in love.

After two years..............
Samrat and Aayusha are happily married now and have a beautiful daughter. They married  in Nepal.









Comments

Popular Posts