BETRAYAL FRIEND

                                                                                             I
They were best friends since childhood. Ayush and  Aryan were the only to continue  the education further but Anish couldn't continue because of the financial problems. In additional to that, Anish was not that much interested in the education. Ayush and Aryan were the students of Information Technology [IT].

It was 5:30 pm, Ayush, Aryan and Anish were drinking cup of tea at Baneshwor, Tinkune near to Kantipur Network.They were chatting and laughing. Meanwhile, Anish looked somewhere else and was lost. Ayush noticed Anish and wondering where Anish was looking at and returned back. He even got lost. He saw beautiful girl passing through.

"Damn beautiful," Anish said. Ayush just smiled.He liked that girl at the first sight. "She is beautiful, isn't she? I am in love with her more than four years."

"Four years?" said Ayush.
"Yes, he have been in love with her more than four years. That's why he hasn't change his this tea shop for the sake of her," said Aryan.

"Oh. Then why don't you speak with her?"
"I am scared. Even I don't know her. Although, I don't know anything about her, I am happy to see her everyday. One day, that day will come when we will be in love and marry her."

After two days.............
When they were having a cup of tea, they saw same girl with her friend. Anish wanted to talk with her but Ayush stopped him. "Hey, why did you stop me?"

"Don't rush. I will do something for you but don't rush."

Anish was happy and said,"It's good to get a friend like you."

After three days, Ayush came at Anish's tea shop and said,"Good news for you."

Anish knew what was the good news for him."What did you find about her?"He said with the excitement.

"How did you know that I was about to give information about her?"

"You said good news that's why."

"Her name is Supriya. She lives in Chabhill, near by Om Hospital. She is the student of Mass Communication. She is doing her Master's Degree. She also teaches at the Madan Bhandari College for plus two."

"But how can I get in touch with her?"

Both started thinking. Finally, Ayush got an idea." How about writing her letter?"

"I don't know how to write a letter? How can I write a letter?"

"I will help you for it. I will write for you," said Ayush.

 Anish was very happy and started dancing.

                                                                                        II
After two days, Supriya came in the tea shop of Anish and said,"Excuse me."

Anish turned back. He saw Supriya. On the one hand, he was happy and on the other hand, he was feeling nervous. In nervousness, he said,"Yes."

"Can I know who is Anish?"
"Yes, I am Anish. What can I do for you? Why are you searching me?"
"You know why am I searching you."
"Yes, and what is your response?" He said in nervousness.
"My response is this letter. See it." She said  in anger and went from there.

He tried to read the letter but couldn't. He called Ayush and gave him a letter. "You know me. I have studied upto class four in the government school and cannot understand English language. Read for me. I am very curious to know her response. After giving letter, she went with the anger face."

He opens the letter and reads for him:
Dear Anish, 
                 I don't know how to start and react with your beautiful words. I haven't fell in love with anyone but your love letter made me fallen in love with you. Yours' words are like magical. I am really impressed. 
                Although, yours words are magical and touched my heart, I cannot say "yes" right now. I don't you properly as well as you don't know me well.For four years, you have seen me but you don't know about me. Do you? 

Let's meet and talk and let me decide whether I should say yes or no. Without knowing you properly, I cannot say anything. Lets meet."
                                                                                                                                        Supriya

He was  upset and got anger. "I love her. Cannot she see that. Let's meet. What does that mean?She could have said yes and she is bargaining to say yes. After love, she will know me."

"She is right. She wants to know you. She cannot blinding say yes without knowing you. Give her some time. Meet her. If she like you, she will say yes. Look at the end of the letter, she has given her number. Call her and meet her." He convinced Anish and agrees to meet her.

                                                                                        III
Anish, Ayush and Aryan met with Supriya in  Gopi Krishna Movies. Four of them were introduced with each other. They watched the movie named "The November Rain." After watching the movie, they went to Universal Cafe, Sukedhara and they had a fun on this day.

After this meeting, Anish and Supriya were in touch, They started meeting everyday. They were having good time. Furthermore, Anish was in rare touch with his groups. Ayush was silent because he even loved Supriya but for the sake of his good friend, he remained silent. He wanted to move on.

                                                                                     IV
September 28, 2012.......
"My daughter has been lost for more than two months. We don't know where she had gone. Her mobile has been switched off. We are unable to contact her," said Supriya's mother. She was crying and was in tension.

"Don't worry and don't cry. Don't be in tension. Tell me, before leaving home, did she tell anything to you? Was she normal? I mean how was she?"

"Before leaving home, she used to go college  and she was normal. "
"Does she have affair with someone?"
"She was serious about her studies and career. She doesn't have affair. Even her behaviour showed that she was normal and was not in any trouble."

After this inquiry, police started doing investigation. The next day, Shruti who was the good friend of Supriya was called. "You were close with Supriya. Can you tell me where is she?"

"Sir, we were close but we were not as close as you think. She doesn't share me her matters that  much. Furthermore, I cannot tell you where is she because I don't know where is she?"

"Do you have any idea if she had an affair with someone?"
"I cannot give you any guarantee about her affair but I saw some changes on her."
"What kind of changes?"
"She was lost in somewhere else and used to talk with someone in the phone."
"Do you how where she was lost and with whom she used to talk?"
 "No, sir."

The Inspector started doing investigation on the number of Supriya. They didn't find till now because the number was switched off.

                                                                                            V
One of the foreigners was enjoying the jungle of Chitwan. He was clicking the photos and taking videos of the jungle. While he was moving ahead, he saw something in the ground. He went nearer and saw one box. In additional to this, he opens the box and saw the dead body.  He calls to the police.

Dead body was of Ayush. Police started looking for the proof but didn't find any on the spot. He was murdered by knife but they didn't find knife.

The body was taken to the forensic lab. Ayush was murdered three days. Ayush as murdered by knife. There was no finger print in the body of Ayush as the killer was wearing gloves. Furthermore, there were no wallet and mobile phone which proofs that the killer doesn't want Aysuh's identification to be known. I additional to this, there seems to be argument with him.

Inspector Aamol gave the numbers of Surpriya's and Ayush's to the mobile company so that they can find some clue. The mobile company found out the clue and gave it to the Inspector Aamol.

He and his team started searching Anish and Aryan. Firstly, police tracked Aryan's location. The location showed Birantnagar. The police brought him back to Kathmandu and Inspector went inside the locker room. "Where is Anish?"
"I don't know," said Aryan. He was nervous and was not confident. Furthermore, he was not in the contact with the eyes with Inspector Aamol. He was nervous and was not confident. Inspector Aamol observed Aryan. He was not looking at the police and was looking here and there.

"I know you are hiding something. Your eyes explain something. The person who tells the truth never fells nervous. S/he do eye-contact and is confident. But you don't seem to be. You're hiding something. Tell us what's the matter."

He was more nervous. When Inspector Aamol saw Aryan's nervousness, he knew what to do next. He was convinced him to tell the truth and he will reduce the punishment of Aryan if he tells the truth. Finally, Aryan was convinced to tell the truth.

"Anish and Ayush used to love Surpriya since he saw her for the first time. It was almost four years, Anish began to like her. To see her daily, he didn't change the tea shop. He didn't dare to speak with her. But when Ayush knew about it, he helped him. Ayush helped to write love letters and for the sake of the friendship, he was silent.

After falling in love with Supriya, Anish was less in contact with us. They were lost in their own world. Later, she knew the truth of Anish that he was not educated and the letters were written by Ayush. "

"How did she know about it?"
"She came to the tea shop of Anish and he was not there. Anish's father was in the tea shop. His father told her about it and later she asked Ayush about the letters and told her the truth.

When she knew the truth, she talked with Anish. There was the argument between them. Furthermore, she became close with Ayush. Ayush wanted her to with Anish but she was not ready and she broke the relationship with Anish. Anish was upset. He was jealous with Ayush."

They took the number of Anish and tracked the number.

                                                                                       VI
They went to Fithim, Bidamod. It was the village of Anish. They reached at the house of Anish. They weren't in dress code. They knocked the door. When they were about to knock the door for the second time, he opened the door.

He was bought back to Kathmandu and Inspector Aamol sits in the chair and says,"What did you do with Supriya?"

"I didn't do anything. Without any reason, you brought me here." He was low and nervous.
"Aryan had confessed that he had seen you killing Supriya and Ayush."
"What? He was not with me when I killed him, He was in Kathmandu."

Finally, he spoke the truth. He himself was shocked and looked here and there. Meanwhile, Inspector Aamol said,"Finally, you confessed your truth."

"Yes, I killed both of them."
"But why did you kill both of them? You loved Supriya and Ayush was your best friend."
"We both were in love with each other. We ran away from our home too. We were living in my home. Nobody knew about it besides Ayush. On the other hand, she was insisting me to marry her but I was not interested. I used to make excuses. We had physical relationship and she wanted to marry me. Later, she knew I was not interested her anymore, she left me. "

"But Aryan told us that she knew the truth that you were uneducated and the love letters were written by Ayush."

"We returned back to Kathmandu. After returning back to Kathmandu, we were not in touch. After two weeks, I called her to meet me in my tea shop. When he came in tea shop, she met my father and knew the truth from my father that I was not educated. Later, Ayush told the truth about the letters.

They became very close. I saw them together most of them. By leaving me, she was with another guy.I wanted to know the truth .This was killing me. I was dying everyday. So, I planned to kill both of them.

After one and half week, I met Supriya and asked about their relationship but she was not interested to  explain about their relationship. I asked thousands of time but she didn't respond and was silence. The silence was killing me and started arguing with her. While arguing with her, I took out a knife and killed her. After killing her, I threw her body in the river.

I knew Ayush was in Chitwan. I went to meet him in the office. We made a plan to in the jungle.

When he came in the jungle, I asked him about his and Supriya's relationship. He said," Nothing is between us. She was having problem with you so she came for the help. She was sharing those problems with me. Nothing else. But why are you damaging her and yours life?"

"But I don't believe him. Moreover, he knew everything. I was nervous. When Supriya's parents came to the police station, I was scared that he will tell everything to you, so I thought he informed about me. So, this was killing me so I killed him. I had taken box there and kept him there and ran away from there."

"To say the truth, he didn't say anything about you. We asked him about you but he didn't say anything. He wanted Supriya to be with you and wanted you to be happy with you. But you didn't understand.You are fool. We knew about you by tracking your mobile. We knew each movement by tracking your mobile. We gave your number to mobile company to track and found your location.

You are fool in another sense because you didn't understand the meaning of true love and friendship. You were lucky to get both of them but you didn't understand it. You are fool and stupid.You could have talked with them and could make the situation in the right track but you didn't do." Inspector went out of the locker room.

He started crying. He was really a fool guy who never understood love and friendship.



















Comments

Popular Posts