SECRETS IN THE HIDDEN DIARY

She left the home forever. Before leaving the home, she looked the home especially family photos.  She cried for few minutes and left the home.

When her family came back, they called her but she wasn’t at home. When she didn’t respond, they started to search her but couldn’t find her. “Where did she go?” This question was in everyone’s mind.

Meanwhile, sister-in-law found Archana’s diary and called everyone of the family. They were shocked. They didn’t know that she used to write diary. They started to read and see each page. Dad started to read the pages which mention that:
2011/2/14 
Monday
Dear Praneeta,
                            As you know that I loved somebody. I told the description of his to you. I found him very interesting. Although, we haven’t met face to face after we met in the workshop last year. There was no contact after the workshop. But we were in the Facebook.

One day, he came online and we started chatting. After that we came regular in online and started chatting. We became good friends. I began to like him.

Today, I planned to propose him as I did that too. But it seems it didn’t work out. He didn’t take it seriously. And I thought I should give time so after this, I didn’t talk about it to him.

But after few hours, I opened Facebook and saw his message. I was so excited and opened the message. He wrote that “Many girls had crushed on me and proposed me. But I never responded them. But I have met you and found you very nice. I will think about it. “I didn’t know how to react. But I thought to give time to think.

I heard people saying that if someone proposes on Valentine’s Day then you will never get negative response. But in my case, either it was positive or negative.
 Yours Sincerely
 Archana Shakya

After reading this part, everyone was shocked because she never used to tell anything to the family. Furthermore, they started reading it. 
2011/9/16 
Sunday
                                                                                                                            
Dear Diary Praneeta,
                                       Today since morning, I felt very different. My right eye was blinking. And I was scared because today was exam.

I went to centre with the fear. But when I gave the exam, it went nice. Later, I thought my eye blinked because of stress. So, I felt relax.

There was heavy rainfall after the completion of exam. I went to have tea with my friends and after one hour, there was no rainfall and we returned. But when I returned back, again there was rainfall.

But there was another thing which made me scared. I was drinking tea and watching television, the tea cup and television started to shake. Even I was moving. Later, everyone was shouting that “earthquake, earthquake.” And we all neighbours went outside. Why I was shocked was that now I knew the meaning of right eye blinking.

When there was earthquake, I remembered him. I called him but he didn’t pick up. Later I send him the message but he didn’t reply. This made me more in the fear. But at night time, I send him message at Facebook.
                                                                                                                                 
 Yours Sincerely
 Archana Shakya                                                                                                                                        
2011/9/23
Sunday 
     
Dear Diary Praneeta,
                                   Today he came online. I explained him how I felt about him when there was earthquake. He apolozied me and gave his new number. He was in India for the programme and didn’t have time to response me.

I was happy that nothing has happen to him. I felt relax now.
                                                                                                              Yours Sincerely
                                                                                                               Archana Shakya

 They were still reading the diary and they started to know about her. They found another interesting part of her life.

                                                                                                                 2011/12/25
                                                                                                            Monday
Dear Diary Praneeta,
                                  Today is the Christmas, I proposed him but he rejected me by telling that he doesn’t need anyone in his life. He is not interested on me. He doesn’t need any soul mate and partner. He is not interested even to chat with me. He said so rudely that he is not interested to chat with me that I was so upset and my heart was broken. I felt that he never liked me and never thought me as a friend. This is really killing me. 

Yours Sincerely                                                                                                                     
Archana Shakya

After reading this, the family was shocked. In her life, she had been living in this condition. Her heart was broken but she didn’t even let her family know about it. 

They turned the pages but they didn’t see the year 2012. The diary was of 2013 and there was leap of one year. It was written in very different way.
                        
                                                                                                          2013/4/6
                                                                                                            Saturday
Dear diary Praneeta,
                                    It has been more that the year that I haven’t written anything. In this year, I faced lots of problems. I didn’t have anyone to share although you were there. But I didn’t have that courage to write. But how long, I could have kept in my heart.

The one who I loved and to whom the relation was broken is supposed to get married. Although, he told me that he doesn’t need any soul mate but now he is about to get married.

In this one and half year, I felt in love with my best friend but we never expressed our feeling towards each other.

Moreover, if I get married with him, I could not make him happy. I donated one of my kidneys to another good friend. She used to smoke a lot and her one of the kidney was damaged. So, I donated kidney to her. But till now she doesn’t know about it.

She is still angry with me. I told her to quite the smoking but she didn’t. Besides, her boyfriend was playboy and how was never right person. He too used to smoke and drink. So, I was not happy in this case. That’s why our relationship didn’t work out.

Till now, my family doesn’t know about it. But now I want to live my life. I want to live my life in my own way.  Although m y love is not successful, it doesn’t mean I should stop leaving. Love teaches to live and I want to live so I am leaving my home and want to go far from it. You get your life once. Only Once.
                                                                                                                                        Yours Sincerely
                                                                                                                                       Archana Shakya










Comments

Popular Posts