THE DIFFERENT STORY

It was evening time and they were watching the sunset. Kiran’s head was in the lap of Simran and they were enjoying watching the sunset. They both were in romantic mood.

After a few seconds, Simran said to Kiran, “We have been in relationship for more than two years. But for how many years we will hide our relationship with our family? One day, they will know, so why not to tell earlier. Why to hide after we love each other very much.”

We will tell. You don’t need to do worry. Let the time come. We will talk with our families. We don’t need to rush. In spite of getting worried, have courage. Do you believe  me and my love?If you believe in my love, you don’t need to worry.”

“But for how many days, we will hide our truth? If they will do anything wrong to you than what will happen to me? I don’t want to lose you. Although, I trust you and your love but I am too scarcely. If something happens to you, than I will die.”

“As long as you love me, nothing happens to me. When our families know about our truth, at that time we will see. Our love is bigger than anything else. Don’t worry.”

After a while, Simran’s brother calls her in the mobile. “Kiran, I have to go. We will meet tomorrow. My brother will kill me, if I don’t reach on time. Bye.”

She was about to leave, Kiran catches her hand and says, “Why doesn’t your brother let us romance? Isn’t he horrible? Doesn’t he have romantic heart? Why he has to call when we are meeting and when we are having romance mood.”

“Please leave me. I will die. Please leave me.” And Kiran leaves the hand, and she goes in hurry.

After few days, Simran’s parents started talking about her marriage. “I don’t want to get married. Stop talking about marriage. I hate talking about marriage. This is not the right time for the marriage.” And she went inside the room. Her mother was calling her but she didn’t listen.

Every day, Simran’s family were focusing her to marry. Even Kiran’s parents were focusing Kiran to get married but they were not interested. They couldn’t tell the truth and was hiding the truth.

Simran called to Kiran, “I want to meet you, right now. Please meet me at Garden of Dream. .”

After one hour, they met. “My family are focusing me to get married but I don’t want to get married besides you. Please let’s run and get marry.” Simran said.

“Let’s tell the truth to our parents. Whatever they say, let them tell but at least let us tell the truth. At least, we feel relief. Until now, we were hiding the truth but this time, let’s face the problem. If they didn’t accept our truth and thereafter, we will run away. At that time, they might accept they might accept us and so far that parents angrier will come down.”

Finally, they agreed to tell the truth to their parents. After hearing the truth, their parents were shocked. They didn’t accept their children could be different. On the contrary, they didn’t accept the reality of their children. So, the parents locked their children inside the room by thinking that they are the disease.

Their situation was very bad. What they have done. Simran and Kiran were in much love. The problem was they were lesbian. Cannot they fall in love with same gender?

They could not escape from their home. But Simran finally planned to run from home. She knew each thing at home. She knew that on Saturday nobody will be at home. So, she broke the window and ran away from home and reached to Kiran’s home. By hiding she reached to Kiran’s room.

“Kiran.” She called a lot and finally Kiran woke up.

“What are you doing here?”

“To help you to escape from this home, I came here. Let’s run.”

“But how can I come out?”

They tried a lot to break a window but couldn’t and Kiran brought stick to break the window and she went out from that. Kiran’s family heard the sound and saw them running.

They followed them. But they couldn’t find Kiran and Simran. Simran and Kiran were running .They were running for more than seven days. Meanwhile, they reached in one place where they couldn’t escape. When they looked down than, they could die.

Meanwhile, Simran said to Kiran,“When I had not caught the sight of you, I had not thought different way. There was no one, nothing like this before. When I saw you, I discovered, “How beautiful the world and life are.” I don’t know where my heart was before I met you. My destination was like hazy.”

“When I met you, I knew the meaning of love and life. I wanted to live and die with you. Now, the time has come now to die with you, Kiran. This society and our family won’t understand. Let’s die with our own hands. At least, we feel relief that we died by each others hand. Instead of dying with others hand, let’s shoot each other.”

“But....”

She kept her index finger in Kiran’s mouth and said, “We will meet in next life. Our love is true. But this society doesn’t understand our love. Our love is different because we are different. We are lesbians. The society and family thinks that we are disease. They won’t understand us and our love. Let’s shoot each other and die. “

Before dying, they hugged each other and cried a lot. And they shoot each other and died. Their families came after hearing the sound and saw their children death.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts