LOVE SHOULD NOT HAVE SPACE FOR DOUBT

After eight years they met in their friend’s wedding. Nobody believed that this could happen in their life. This was unexpected from them. But nobody knows the reason besides that cause.

She went outside as she was feeling bore inside the wedding. Meanwhile after few minutes, he too came outside. She was sitting in the bench and watching the sky. He also sat near to her and starts watching the sky.

They felt very nervous and shy. After a long period of time, they met. There was silence. There were many questions to be answered.

At the beginning, there was formal talk between them. After a while, she asked, “How is your married life?” “It’s going on. I am happy. And yours? Are you happy? ‘’

“Yes, I am happy.”

“Life is so unexpected. What we expect, it doesn’t happen and what we don’t expect it happens,’’ she said. He didn’t say anything. She further added, “I had a dream to get married with you. I really loved me and I thought you will propose me but you didn’t.  I was waiting and waiting for your proposal but my expectation went wrong. My dream which I saw was untrue. I planned to wait but my family insisted to marry. I couldn’t tell the truth to them. For the sake of their happiness, I got married. “

“I don’t know what happened to you at that time. You didn’t speak with me at the last day of the college. I was expecting you to return back give me your beautiful smile at the last moment but you didn’t. It broke my heart. I called you a lot but you didn’t respond. You were very rude with me at that period. “

“But my heart was broken very badly when you skeptical me. You doubted that I don’t care for you, I don’t love you. Your friends made you believe that I am playful. I had many relationships with boys. But it wasn’t true.  You knew me more than six years but you believed them rather than me. It’s true that before you, I had relationship with one guys but it didn’t work out. Besides him, I had no relationship. But when I met you, I fell in love with you. But you believed your friends, not me.”

But later what did you do to me. You were drunk and tried to.....” She stopped and couldn’t speak. There was full of tears in her eyes.

“I feel very bad that you never came back to talk with me. If you had come to talk with me, I could explain how much I loved you and cared for you. If I hadn’t loved and cared for you, I couldn’t be with you for six years. You didn’t listen the truth.”

“I still feel guilty that I couldn’t tell you the truth that you were going to be father of my child. But you didn’t give me the opportunity to tell the truth. You left me. I called you many times to tell this good news but you didn’t pick up the phone. Once you had listened to me.”

I still feel embarrass that you never understood me and my feelings. Although I was not interested to get married but for the sake of family and child, I had to marry. For many days, I felt lonely and couldn’t bear you were far away from me. I couldn’t believe my eyes that I had to be separated from you and separated a father too.”

He was shocked and there was full of tears. Both of them had love each other but due to misconception, they were not together. He was about to tell something, meanwhile her daughter came.

“What happened my child? “ “Mom, come inside. It has been long I didn’t see you. I came to call you. Your friend is calling you.”

“You go, I will come OK.”
“Please come fast OK.”
“Ok.”

Her daughter went inside and she said, “This is your daughter.” Later, their friends called them and they went inside the function hall.


Comments

Popular Posts