BETRAYAL LOVE

He was taken to the hospital. He was shot dead while quarreling with his best’s friend. Everyone was waiting for the response of Armaan. He has been kept in ICU more than 24 hours. His girlfriend brought him to the hospital. 

Armaan and Simrik were the best friends. They became best friends when they joined bachelor’s degree. They were like brothers. There was no secrecy in between them.

Simrik had a girlfriend, Namrata. He introduced Namrata with Armaan in his birthday. Armaan was shocked and said to Simrik, “You gave me the surprise. You never told me about your girlfriend. I am really shocked and surprised.”

Since then, three friends started meeting and started going out together for halls and outing. There was strong bounding between these three friends; especially the bound was of Armaan and Namrata. They started falling in love with each other.

Armaan and Namrata started seeing each other. They started dating. They were in deep love. But Simrik didn’t know about it. One day, Namrata said, “If Simrik knows about our relation than what will happen. I am so scared. We should tell to him about our relationship to him.”

“We will tell, Namrata. We will. Don’t worry. Let the right time come. We will give him surprise as he gave me surprise you are his girlfriend.”

It was 14th February. It was the day of lovers. Simrik was very excited to meet his girlfriend. He called a lot to Namrata but she didn’t pick up the phone.

“She used to pick up my phone. But what is happening to her nowadays? She doesn’t pick up my phone. What’s wrong with her? Let me try again.” 

He tried again but no response. He called to Armaan but he also didn’t pick up the phone. He went to Namrata’s house but she was not there. And he went to Armaan’s house.

When he went to Armaan’s house, he couldn’t believe in his eyes. He was shocked what he saw, Armaan and Namrata having a physical relationship. He couldn’t believe it. He got angry, so angry that he wanted to kill both of them. He went back to his home and brought gun.

He went inside Armaan’s room and Simrik looked so aggressively that he couldn’t control. Both Namrata and Armaan were shocked to see Simrik. They couldn’t say anything for the moment.
Armaan, meanwhile said, “Look Simrik, I will tell you everything. We will explain everything to you. “

But Simrik interrupt while Armaan was speaking. “You both betrayed my trust. I trusted both of you. But you guys what did you do? You guys didn’t let me know that you both were in the relationship. Whatever you guys did from my backside. I didn’t know what you guys were in love. Now, I knew that why you guys were changed for days. You guys were meeting and ignoring me.” 

“Listen, Armaan. I will tell you everything,” said Namrata.
“Why should I listen to you, guys? After seen the relationship between you guys, what do you expect me to listen?”

Meanwhile, they started telling the story. “I loved you, Simrik. But I was confused whether I loved you or not. I was happy with you but whenever I used to meet you, I felt something missing. I was not happy with the relationship. But I couldn’t tell you.”

“But when you introduced me with your friend, Armaan in your birthday, I found him very interesting. Slowly and slowly we became good friends and when we started falling in love we don’t know. “

“He makes me happy and loves me. Even I love him very much. I am very happy with him rather than you. I cannot live without him. I want to marry him.”

And Simrik showed his gun towards Armaan. Namrata told not to shoot. There was argument and quarrel between Armaan and Simrik. Namrata tried a lot to stop. But there was the sound of firing.

She was shocked. Armaan fell down. There was full of tears in the eyes of Namrata.  “Armaan,” she shouted.  She touched his body and there was full of blood and she turned back and saw Simrik.

“You killed my love. You killed your best friend. How dare you?”

“I don’t care. What did you do being my girlfriend and what did he do? He stole my girlfriend.”

They even started quarreling and she shoots Simrik. He fell down. She took Armaan to the hospital and didn’t bother about Simrik.

Simrik died but Armaan was still in danger. Doctors tried their best to save him. But he also died. Three lives were destroyed. Namrata became mad and was taken to psychiatrist. Now either she got neither Armaan nor Simrik.








Comments

Popular Posts