HINDI FILM SIR (MEMORIES)

Few days back, I was watching Hindi film named 'Sir' which was realized on July 9, 1993, starring Pooja Bhatt, Naseeruddhin Shah, Atul Agnihotri, Paresh Rawal, Soni Razdan and Gulshan Grover. This movie brought lots of memories in my life. I have a connection with this movie.

Image result for hindi film sir

This movie was broadcasted on the channel named Nepal Television (NTV), Saturday. Every Saturday NTV used to broadcast Nepali and Hindi movies. And the movie 'Sir' was also broadcasted. We all family sat nearby the television at 1:55 pm. When the movie was shown at 2:00 pm, all were excited besides me. 

Image result for hindi film sir
I had the high fever. I was not in that condition to watch the movie. My elder sister cared me at that time. We all were in the sitting room. All my family got an opportunity to watch the movie whereas I was restless.  I slept for few hours and when I woke up, I used to see the half movie. I wouldn't complete the movie. At that time, I used to like Pooja Bhatt and had crush on her.

 Image result for hindi film sir

Every Saturday used to be different for us. We used to complete all out tasks like washing clothes and taking bath. And after those stuff, we used to sit nearby television for the movies. After watching movies, we used to discuss the movies: whether the movies were nice or not, whose acting was better, which songs were nice etc. There were lots of curiosity which movie is about to be shown in the television.

Used to love those days. Missing those days. Hindi film sir brought me those memories.

Comments

Popular Posts