MY FIRST YEAR RESULT OF CLASS ELEVEN [MEMORY XVII]

My first year exam of plus two at that time was postponed two months later. The exam was supposed to be on Chaitra but was postponed to Jestha 2062 B.S. It was due to Jana Andolan-II.

The 2006 Democracy Movement is a name given to the political agitations against the direct and undemocratic rule of King Gyanendra of Nepal. The movement is also sometimes referred to as Jana Andolan-II [People's Movement-II], implying it being a continuation of the 1990 Jana Andolan.

Although, I had one and half month for the preparation for the exam, my exam didn't go well. The questions were difficult for me to answer. even I have prepared the cheat but I couldn't succeed because the exam centre [Paspuati Campus] was tide. Although, I had prepared for the exam both with reading cheating, I couldn't succeed in my exam. I couldn't score with the proper score. Although, I pass the exam, I just score 48%. I got low marks in Nepali and Sociology.

When result came, most of the students score 35 to 50 in Nepali and we had a discussion with the Nepali Teachers. They told us that although, they wanted to give for the re-correction, it was not useful. Re-correction was only the name. Most of the students were in tension as they haven't score good percentage. Students who could score good percentage got less percentage and students who weren't accepted to get well percentages got good percentages.

When my mark sheet came, I didn't show it to my parents for almost  two weeks. When they used to ask, I used to pretend that the mark sheet hasn't come yet as the teachers told the Education Department for the re-totaling. But after two weeks, my father asked me the mark sheet and showed him. He was a bit sad as I brought less marks in Nepali and was upset with the percentage too.

This made me more to study and should made myself proud that I can do much better. I can do well. After this result, I was more concentrated on the study and did well in class twelve.



Comments

Popular Posts