DIFFERENT FRIEND [MEMORY XVI]

When I was in class eleven, there was one girl who was senior to me. She was in class twelve. She was daughter of my dad's friend. We used to go together in the winter season. We used to talk a lot. Although, we used to talk a lot, I felt like we don't have similar thoughts. We were different especially she was different in each and every aspects especially in thinking style. She used to think negative every time which made me think as if she has a problem..

I have one bad incident with her. Last period was empty of hers and mine because our respective teachers were absent and I have told her to wait for her. When I didn't see her in the ground, I returned back to home. More than that, she had left her sociology copy and her friend came me her copy by thinking I have seen her come but I haven't seen her home. But I took the copy by thinking to return the next day.

The same day, I called her at home. She didn't return till at that time. I told her mom that there was no class at the last period and kept the phone. After few hours, I called her again and she scolded me and she was crying. Her parents thought she went to cyber to chat with the boys or she went with somebody's else and scolded her in this issue. She couldn't convince her parents. I felt guilty for telling the truth to her parents. My mood was of f for whole day.

The next day, she came near to me and said sorry and wanted to be friend with me. In addition to this, I was able to that she was not happy with her parents and her parents too were unhappy with her. There was no trust between her and her parents. She  felt depressed whenever there was talk with her parents. I didn't ask for the reason and she didn't bother to give me the reason.

After meeting her, I felt that parents should be friendly and should sort out their problems and issues. More than that, children should share their problems and convince their parents. Friendly plays a important role. In addition to this, communication is another part. Proper communication helps to deal with each and every problems. Parents should ask their children if they have any problems and give solutions. If parents are rude and impolite, the children will lost their trust and hope on parents. So, parents should create friendly environment.

Comments

Popular Posts