MEMORIES


Memories are the best part of the human beings. If I have to go back, I still have one memory that will remain till my life.

When I was in school, I never pass the exam. I knew math and science but still I was never serious about it. I was not interested in those subjects.  I was more interested in English and Optional English. I was interested in the stories. Whenever, exam was near, I used to keep optional book in math and science book and read stories.  

More than that, I had some story books and read those books. I was not interested in science and math. Numbers and formula never interested me. Words made me more interested. While reading stories, I was lost in the imagination. More I read the stories; the more I was lost in the words and imagination world.

I felt that what the numbers and formula have? For me, those were nothing. Formulas were rotten. I couldn’t get what those were. I still don’t get how to use the formulas.  But I still remember those stories which I read. The more I read the more interest grew in me. This is the main reason I do write blogs. More than reading stories, I used to write stories. Whole night instead of practicing math and reading books, I used to write stories.

Literature made me feel comfort. It develop my imagination and found my own space and world. I started know the characters and started getting with the characters.

So, this taught me that people should do according to their choice. I passed English easily because I was interested in it. I failed Math and Science because those were not my cup of tea. If we do according to our choice, we can easily pass and feel relief.

Comments

Popular Posts