FED UP WITH THE COLLEGE'S MANAGEMENT

When I was in Bachelor Degree, the principal was horrible. He used to teach us the subject “Mass Media and Research.” While teaching, he used to give long lecture which made us boring. He never taught us the way a teacher should teach.

Whenever, he used to enter in the class, we used to say Oh! No. We never prefer to listen his teaching. Most of the students ignored his class and never attended his lecture. When most of the students were absent, he used to scold to those students who were present in the class by telling that why students didn’t attend the class. When he used to teach, he used to go to America. He used to say America is this, America is that and we were fed up. He never came to the point. His lecture was unnecessary and was not useful.

Not only this, when we used to submit assignment, he used to complain about our handwriting. He used to talk to write in cursive handwriting which I never preferred. He never liked my handwriting. Most of the people used to like my handwriting but he never liked my handwriting. I was really fed up with principal. 

More than that, there was no practical. There was only theoretical part. We requested to the principal sir for the practical part but he didn’t care that much. We wanted to go for the field visit but he never allowed us for the field visit. We asked for the reason but he never gave us the reason.

Not only this, there were no regular classes. Teachers used to be absent for three weeks and were never punctual. Although, the college was private, it was like government. No teachers used to come in time. There were no internal exams. I was really fed up and was only the one to complain about the management system. Others used to be silent. Whenever, I requested my friends to complain about the management, they never spoke and ignored the management system.


I used to feel why I joined this college. I used to be embarrassed. Few teachers were nice teachers and they used to be on time at the college. But at the end of the day, I felt guilty for choosing this college.  

Comments

Popular Posts