CROSSING THE LIMITS

At the end of Bachelor’s Degree, I have a bad memory. I had argument with one of my good friend. It was the year 2009. At that time, I had just open Facebook. My friend had written, “I am thinking,” and there were lots of comments. So, I also commented. The problem was created from here. I wrote that “He is not thinking anything now but thinking about girls.”

Although, I didn’t have intention I broke his heart and he took it seriously. Before this, I used to have lots of jokes on him about this. But I shouldn’t have written these words in his status which public could have seen. I knew I crossed the limits.

At that time, I felt guilty. Around 5pm, he had sent me the message. I felt very bad when he said that our friendship was over. After his message, I send him message by saying that I was sorry but he deleted me from Facebook.

Later, I called him but he didn’t receive my calls. This was really killing at that time. I wanted to say sorry by calling him but he didn’t receive the phone call. Later, I called another friend and explained everything to her and she called him and told that I was feeling guilty but he was not ready to forgive me. But I thought to wait for the right time.

After this incident, we didn’t speak for long period of time. We spoke only after six or seven months. At the beginning, it was difficult for us to speak. We spoke only at the end of the Bachelor’s Degree. According to the time, we slowly forgot about the incident and forgot the bad memories.


We are still good friends. His wife too has too become my good friend. We, sometimes, chat in the Facebook. If I remember this incident, this incident has really taught me a lesson. Think first and speak is the best lesson and don’t cross the limits. It hurts when good friend is hurt. It’s difficult to begin the broken relationship. So, it’s better to maintain the relationship without any conflict. 

Comments

Popular Posts