SLC [MEMORIES XIII]

It was SLC [School Leave Certificate] exam. To tell the truth, I didn't pass my SLC with my effort. Since the beginning of my exam, my good friend and I were in the same bench. I used to solve the questions which I knew and she used to solve the problem which I didn't know. To tell the truth, I only knew 25 percentage of the questions and remaining she used to solve.

When teacher used to go out, she used to write in my copy and I used to pretend that I was too writing because I had taken her answer sheet as that time, our question sheets were different. I used to pretend that I was checking my answer and the teacher never knew that she was writing in my answer sheets.  I was totally independent on her at the exam. If I didn't know the answer, I had to wait for her so that she can teach me in the exam. I knew that she was in the rush and didn't have time to teach me in the exam. I felt regretful at that time that why was I weak in the studies.

I was weak and didn't have that much effort to solve myself. More than that, my elder sister who used to guide me in the study left Nepal and went America in the year 2061 B.S, the year that I gave SLC. If she were in Nepal at that time, I could have score in the first division but I passed the SLC in the second division.

After the SLC, I have learned few things. One was to be serious about the studies. Second, never be independent on others and be dependent on yourself. If I had dependent on myself, I shouldn't have waited for my friend for the answers.  If I was genius on my studies at that time, I could have pass my exam, in the first division. Not only this, we need to work hard for every aspects so  that we can believe in ourselves. Furthurmore, people say that SLC is iron gate and make students fear of it but I say students should not be fear. Just work hard and be creative. If students are hardworking and creative, they can easily pass the exam, They don't need to be fear. Just be yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts