CLASS XI [MEMORY XV]

After three months of SLC exam, result came and I passed the SLC in the second division. I started searching the college and finally joined Reliance International College [RIA], Saraswatinagar, Kapan.

In this college, I have lots of memories. At the beginning, I really love the college. More than that, I really love the teachers especially Compulsory English madam. She was beautiful. Not only beautiful, she used to teach us nicely but she used to get angry quickly. Whenever, she used to enter the class, most of the friends used to tease me by telling that your ma'm came and I used to smile. To tell the fact, at that I used to fell that she never liked me because I was talkative in her class.

On the another hand, there was another teacher who used to teach Major English. Although, his teaching style was different, he was a unique teacher. He was humorous. More than humorous, he was knowledgeable. He used to share lots of knowledgeable.  He used to give ideas which books were good to read. From this moment, I started reading books and became book addicted.

There was another teacher who used to teach Nepali. We used to make lots of fun of his. More than that, one of my friends used to ask him nonsense questions like how can we become live forever and do not die. The teacher was so fed up that whenever he used to ask questions, the teacher stopped answering his questions.

The funniest part was we used to make caricature of the teachers. I used to make fun of Mass Communication and Journalism sir. He was extremely horrible. He was knowledgeable teacher but was not skilled teacher.

In the class, sometimes Principal or Discipline in Charge used to visit or class, whether we have done homework or not and made proper notes or not. Whoever hasn't done used to show others homework and notebook. Teachers never knew about it.

Furthermore, there was a guy who used to ask the nonsense, I had a crush on him. Actually, it was not crush. At the beginning, I used to hate him. But one day, he approached me for the Mo:Mo and went. At the first, I was not interested but he insisted me to join with me and finally I joined him.

We went nearby restaurant and had chow mein. We didn't get mo:mo so ordered chow mein. I was talkative and he was a good listener. After this, we became good friends. More than that, our home was nearby. Although, he was different from others, he was nice for me. besides, meeting at the college, we used to meet at each others' house.I started liking him. But my friend didn't like him because they used to think that he was mad. Although, he used to ask rubbish nonsense questions, he wasn't. I used to think like that at that time.

Another interesting part was that there was one guy in the class. He was like a girl. We used to call him with the name "Kanya Kumari." Interestingly, he used to watch all the serials which girls used to watch. More that that, whenever, he used to laugh, his laughter was horrible like a torture. His smile was extremely nonsense. We never liked him and didn't have that much impressive character. I didn't understand what made Compulsory English him her favorite student.

In addition to this, he liked my best friend but she never liked him. He even knew her email password but he never checked her email. To tell the truth, she was fed up him and send him an email by writing that to stop talking with him. She was fed up and doesn't like him.

The next day, he was in serious mood and left the class after one period. For so may days, he was serious but she ignored him. But after few months, they started speaking. After her, he started liking another girl. Not only he, many friends had the love story.

 I had really fun in first year with friends. To tell the truth, I became good student and became studious. I became teachers favorite at the college.


Comments

Popular Posts