LOVE IN THE HOSPITAL

She has been kept in the ICU more than two months. Till now, the condition has not been improved yet. Although, doctors were trying their best for her treatment, she was still unconscious. 

Dr. Kiran who was known as the best doctor couldn't do anything in this case. He was helpless. He was looking at her through the mirror of ICU door. She was lying in the bed and was unconscious. Meanwhile, Dr. Sophiya came and saw Dr. Kiran. She came near to him and she started looking at the patient from the mirror.

After five minutes,  Dr Kiran said, "When did you arrive here?"
"Just few minutes."
"Any problem?"
"No. But I wanted to ask you one question."
"Sure."
"Why do you so much attention towards this patient?" 

Meanwhile, they reached to Doctor Kiran's cabin. He opened the door and looks outside and was silent. The room remained silent. She was watching his facial expression. She had never seen him so silent. He was lost somewhere else. She went near to him and asked, "Whenever, I ask about that patient, why do you remain silent? You get lost."

"I don't know. Whenever, I see her something happens to me. I don't know. I really don't know. I want to know what had happen in her life?"

"Till now, nobody came to look after her and visit her. How can we know about her? We don't anything about her." Dr. Sophiya added.

"This is the problem. How can I supposed to know about her? How can I treat her without knowing her background information?" Dr. Kiran said and he sits down on his chair.

"Let's hope for the best, Doctor Kiran. You are the best doctor. You can make impossible to possible." "I hope so."

Everyday he used to talk with her. He used read books and play music for her. He did these things for the improvement of the patient. He wanted her to get well soon and wants to know about her past life.

One day, when he was reading novel named " The Notebook", by Nicholas Sparks and she blinked her eyes. He was excited and called Dr. Sophiya. He explained everything to her and was happy for him.

Day by day, she was improving. Due to the hard work of Dr. Kiran, she was improving. One day, he was about to leave ICU, she catches his hand and looks back. 

After one month.......
It was the month of discharge. Dr. Kiran, on one hand, was happy and on the other hand, he was sad. He was happy that she was discovered and sad because she was leaving the hospital.

When she was about to leave the hospital, tears were found in both the patient and doctor. He couldn't see her leaving the hospital and his life so he went in his cabin. Dr. Sophiya saw the scene and followed him.  He was lost somewhere else. "Doctor Kiran," she calls him but he didn't hear it. In the fifth attempt, he heard her calling him and was frighten. "What happen doc? Any problem? Why are you so frighten?" 

"Nothing." By saying this, he takes long breathes and drinks a glass of water. On other hand, Dr. Sophiya observes him and finds out some changes on him and says,"Today, she is leaving, haven't you met your patient?" 

He was silent and didn't give an answer. She got her answer by his facial expression and goes from the cabin. He was lying on his chair. "Tit Tit Tit." He gave a look at the clock which showed the time of 11:30 am, the discharge of his patient.

She was leaving the hospital and looking for Doctor Kiran. She wanted to see before she leaves the hospital. As she didn't see him, she left the hospital with full of tears. But the fact was that he was looking her from the window of his cabin.

When she left the hospital, he enter the ICU where she was kept. He started crying. He fell in love with her but he couldn't express his feelings towards her.

He looked at the bed. He started remembering every moment spend with her. He started remembering the books and music which he used to read ad play for her.

She was hospitalized for more than two months and was attached with her. In addition to this, he started loving her and doesn't want to bother what had happen in the past life of hers. He just wants to hold the hand of hers forever.

He was in the ICU room for one and half hour and finally went out from  the room. When he was moving towards his cabin, he again return back to the ICU room. He went near to the bed. Under the pillow, he saw letter.

He went back to his cabin and started reading the letter. It was the letter written by none other than his ICU patient. The letter mention:-
Dear Doctor, 
                    I don't know how to start. But I must thank you for saving my life. Although, I didn't want to live my life, you made me live my life. The way you read the books, the way you played the movies and songs made me fallen in love with you. Your voice made me more attached towards you. As a result, I dreamed of you and wanted to express my feelings. Importantly, I wanted to marry you but I cannot because of my past life and cannot make your life hell. 

I had a relationship with my college friend. I was in depth of love with him. We had physical relationship many times and I gave a birth to baby girl. When I took him about this, he rejected me and left me. He dumped me. He and his love was fake. Had had a bet with friends that if he impressed me and have a physical relationship, he could win. Undoubtedly, he won and I lost him. When I first saw him, I was already in love with him but he was the person who never understood my love. I was just a girl who was used and he betrayed me. 

When he left me, I didn't want to live my life. How could I live? I was unmarried girl with a baby. I made a plan to kill myself so I left my baby near to one of the orphanage home at the night time. After leaving my daughter there, I went unconsciously and didn't see anything and one of the car crashed me. But on the same time, you saw me on the road and saved my life. I didn't want to live my life at that time but now I want to live my life for my girl. It's because of you. 

Whenever, I saw your eyes, I found love for me but somebody loves you more than you. You know her. It's none other than Dr. Sophiya. She is beautiful ad nice person. Whenever I see her eyes, I find love for you. She loves you like madly. Marry her. It's because she cares for you and I don't have a courage to fall in love more. It's better if I go far away and live my life. If you have any feelings for me, please marry Dr. Sophiya and have a beautiful life. I am going far from madding crowd. Good Bye! 
                                                                                                          Your's Patient 

After  reading the letter, he was speechless and had tears in his eyes. "I didn't want to know about your past. I just loved you and wanted to hold your hands forever and make your life beautiful. You could make me happy. How could you think you could make my life hell? I was in love with you," he said to himself and lied in the chair.




Comments

Popular Posts