DANGEROUS LOVE II

                                                                                         I

The room was dark. There was small ventilation in the room which was useless. There was no possible of running and escaping from ventilation. She was extremely scared of the room. She tried to escape but couldn’t. She was kept in the chair with the rope.

Meanwhile, she heard the sound of someone’s walk. This made her more scared. A person entered in the room with the food.

When he gave the food, she turned in another side. He said, “Have food. If you don’t eat your food, our boss will get temper and will shoot all of us.”

“I don’t care. I don’t want to have food. I am not hungry. Tell your boss, instead of giving food,why doesn’t he gives me the poison. Instead of eating food, its better to die with poison.”

He went without explaining anything. Everyday she used to complain with him in the food. She couldn’t tolerate any more. She has been kept for more than two months. She doesn’t know why she was kept in this situation and doesn’t know the reason behind it.

One day, when he went to serve the food, she asked, “Why don’t you guys tell me,why am I kept like a prisoner? What did I do?Why my life is made like a hell? I have kept like this for many months. I don’t know who is your boss and never seen him?”

“We have already told you, we even don’t know who is our boss and what is the motive for keeping you like this? We have only heard the voice. From onwards do not ask any questions,” he said rudely.

“I have full right to know.You have to response my questions.”

He was getting irritate by her,he slapped her and locked her mouth with the tape. He didn’t know what to do next,he called his boss and explain the situation.

II
After two day, she saw the boss. When she saw the boss, she didn’t believe her eyes.She was speechless. There were tears in her eyes. The boss was her own friend.

“You are taking revenge with me. I rejected you and your proposal so you locked me like this. I thought you changed but I didn’t know you would change like this. You became a demon. I hate you more now.” And she slapped her friend.

Her friend went near and there was eye contact. There was silence in the room. They were talking with eyes.

Her friend couldn't do anything and went. Kayla sat on the floor. Both started remembering their past lives.

III
6TH JULY 2011, Kayla and Robin are about to get married and are about to be together forever. They both were happy. Kayla was excited and her heart was beating. She was excited because she was about to get married with a person whom she loved very much.

Everyone was getting ready and was happy with Kayla and Robin’s choice. It has been long hour the bridegroom didn’t arrive. Everyone was getting worried so, they call the bridegroom’s parents.They informed that Robin didn’t arrive in the home since yesterday. They thought he could arrive in the morning but till now he didn’t arrive at home. They rang in the mobile but it was switch off. So, they have informed the police.

It has been more than a week, police couldn’t find Robin. They even couldn’t find the clue.

But after one and half week, one person gave a call to police. “Hello, is this police station?”
“Yes. Who is this calling?”
“I am Aamir. I have found a dead body.”
“Where did you find the dead body and where are you calling from?”
“I am calling from Dhulikhel.”

According to the location given by Aamir, police went there.The place was like a village.There were few people living in Dhulikhel.

The dead body was inside the car. It was Robin’s body.They found nothing. It seems car accident rather than murder.

The dead body was taken to forensic lab. Forensic doctor said that it was a car accident. Robin was drunk. He was drunk in such a way that he didn’t have the capacity to drive the car.

Police got the information that before the marriage, he held Bachelor’s Party and he was drunk so badly that he was out of control.

The families were informed about Robin’s accident. Due to this, Kayla went to depression. During this period, Anna became very close with Kalya. Every moment, Anna was with Kayla. With the attachment of Anna, Kayla slowly came in normal stage.

It was hard for Kalya because Robin was not with her. Kalya’s life was like fish without water.

IV
Kalya was cleaning her room. When she was cleaning her cupboard, one diary fell down. It was not her diary. She sat on the bed and start reading the diary.
                                                                                       10th June, 2011
                                                                                  Saturday
Dear Diary,
                 I don’t know what to write.I really don’t know what to write. What ‘s happening to me? I feel very different. It was since from the engagement of Kayla and Robin.

Robin’s friend introduce me with Kalya and Robin. Since then, I felt different when  I saw Kayla. I started liking Kalya. I know she doesn’t love me because of same sex. I know she will reject me.  Moreover, she is about to get married.

When I saw her, I started dreaming about her. I started living the life. I found life beautiful. I want to be more happy. I want to leave the life.

She is so beautiful. Her everything is so beautiful that there are no words to explain. The most beautiful part is her smile. Her smile is one of the most beautiful smile in this world. When she smiles, I want to smile with her.

Since I saw her, I fell in love and I dream about her. Her face and smile are magic. Her smile makes people fall in love with her. Oh, God! She is so magical, I cannot explain.
                                                                                  Yours Sincerely
                                                                             Anna

 Kalya was shocked that Anna was lesbian. Further she started reading.
                                                                                                 13th June 2011
                                                                                                   Tuesday
Dear Diary,
                  What’s happening to me? Whenever I meet her, see her I cannot control cannot stop loving her. Whenever I see her, I want to see her and love her more. Her face has done such a magic to me. Whenever I see mirror, I see her face. Whenever I sleep, I see her dream. I became addicted towards her.
                                                                                                    Yours Sincerely
                                                                                  Anna


                                                                                     17th June 2011
                                                                                    Saturday
Dear Diary,
              Today, friends of Kayla  and Robin went for shopping. Even I was invited by Robin. When they were smiling, I couldn’t tolerate. When he touched her, I wanted to break his hands. When Robin was choosing the clothes for Kayla and measuring in her body, I was growing crazy. How dare he to touch my Kayla. I couldn’t see them together. I wanted to kill him so that I want to make her mine. I was going crazy about her.


                                                                                        4th July, 2011
                                                                                   Monday
Dear Diary,
                  They are getting married after two days and Robin came in my house for ticket confirmation as I work in travel agency. When he came in my house.I forgot to keep my diaries in the cupboard and he saw my dairy and knew about my identity and my love towards her. When he saw me, he asked about it. We quarrel a lot. This made me more anger. So, I decided to kill him.

                                                                                     5th July, 2011
                                                                                       Tuesday

Dear Diary,
              Tomorrow, they are getting married. Robin has organized bachelor party. So, I went there by hiding.

When she was reading diary, Anna came in her house. Kayla didn’t tell anything and showed the diary. Anna fell nervous and turned back. “Where did you get my diary?”

“In my house, you left.” Meanwhile, Kayla showed the page where she had the feeling towards Kayla. More, Anna felt nervous and couldn’t speak. In addition, she was about to leave the place but Kayla caught the hand and said, “What is this?”

Anna explained the matter.”Its the truth that I started liking you. Even it is true that I am lesbian. Besides my family nobody knows about it. Now, you knew it. I didn’t want to hurt you so I didn’t tell you about it. You were about to get married so, I didn’t bother to tell about it.”

“You were jealous with Robin and wanted to kill him, right? You wanted to kill my love. I think you killed Robin.”

“No, I didn’t kill your Robin. Yes, I was jealous of Robin but it doesn’t mean that I killed Robin. Please, believe me.”

Kayla returned the diary and went without telling a single word. Anna couldn’t stop her. There were tears in her eyes which didn’t fall on the cheeks.

Everyday, Anna used to say “Sorry” but  Kayla never listen to her. This made Anna more temper. 

There was no response from Kayla. She used to call Kayla at her mobile and used to send message but Kayla used to ignore it.

V
Kayla started crying by remembering the past life especially Robin. She loved him very much. She felt very bad that he is not with her. If he was with her, she could happily settled. He could be with in every sector. In this situation, he could be with her and help her.

In other hand, Anna couldn’t forget the day when she was ignored and slapped by Kayla. This was making her anger each other. Till now, this was making anger. She couldn’t forget this. This attitude made her more violent.

It has been two days, they didn’t see each other’s face. Kayla was making plan to escape from there. She looked around but couldn’t find any clue to escape.

Meanwhile,one person came with the food. Se didn’t say anything and ate the food. She try to distract him by asking lots of questions but it didn’t work out. He left the room and when he closed the door, she got the clue. She plan to break the lock by her pin.

She took out the pin from her hair and open the door. She looked around and saw no one. Slowly, she came out but nobody saw her going.

After one hour, one man came to the room to see her but he didn’t see her. He searched almost all rooms but didn’t find her. When he didn’t find her, he informed Anna.

They started searching her but couldn’t find find her. In other hand, Kayla was running and running but she didn’t know where she was. She looked around  and saw Anna’s friends. When she saw them, she was behind the shop. She was hiding there.

When they didn’t find her, they went back and Kayla came out. She started searching phone booth and finally found it. She called the police.
“Hello.”
“Please help me. I am in danger.”
“Who is this and where are you right now?”

She didn’t response. The receiver fell down. She saw Anna in front of her. She tried to run but she was surrounded by Anna’s friends.

In other hand, police started tracing the number and found the location ans went to investigate.
Anna sent her friends away. The two friends started arguing.

Do you Robin didn’t die of car accident. I killed him. He knew about my identity and feeling towards you. If he knew about my identity, I couldn’t bother but my feelings........ My feelings towards were true. How could I stop loving and caring. Each time, I used to see you. I used to feel that you were everywhere. I was getting into you. I was mad about you.”

“How could you do this to me? I thought you as a good friend. For your own feelings, for your own sake, you killed my love. How could you do this to me? How could you think that after killing him, you could get me. After killing him too, you won’t achieve me and my love. How dare you to kill my Robin? How did you kill him?”

“How did I kill him? After knowing about me, we started discussing. It was Bachelor’s  Party, I went there by hiding and killed the bar’s person. I became the bar person. I served him many drinks. He was so drunk that he was out of the control. He was  drunken and he was driving. 

While driving, he went to Dhulikhel because he was drunken he didn’t know where he was going. From another side, I drove stolen car and accident happen and he died.”

When Anna was telling the truth, she took out the knife and went near to her.

When you do bad,same thing happens to you. If you do good thing, good thing happens to you. You killed my Robin, my love. I already told you, you won’t get me and my love.”

Anna was scared by looking at Kayla and said,” What do you mean?”

“Good bye, Anna.” She killed Anna and took the gun from Anna and she killed herself. Both died. Police came and saw the death bodies.
  

Comments

Popular Posts