LOVE WITH THE NEIGHBOUR [MALE VERSION]


Today I am a successful as a writer but I am not that much happy from my bottom of my heart. Although my first novel “Maya Ko Khura” became a bestseller, my heartfelt heavy. I used Anu for the novel and pretended that I loved her. At that time, I was in love with somebody and didn’t know the meaning of true love and betrayal.  When my girlfriend left me before marriage for the sake of another guy, I realized my mistake. Every day, Anu’s love made me feel that I was a betrayal. Slowly, I realized and started feeling the love of Anu. When I realized the love, it was too late.

So, for the forgiveness, I reached her flat but she had left the flat a few months ago.

Furthermore, I reached her work station and knew that she had left the job. And finally, I reached to her parents’ home which was at Kalanki. I asked people about the home and fortunately, one of the people showed the house. I thanked the person and entered the house. I thanked the person and entered the house. With the heavy heart, I rang the doorbell. After a few minutes, Anu’s mother arrived. Anu had shown her parents’ photo so, I quickly recognized her mother. I greeted her from outside. She too greeted me and said, “Sorry, I didn’t recognize you.”

“I am Anu’s friend. My name is Bivek.” I lied.

Meanwhile, she changed her face and I could see tears in her eyes. After a few minutes, she requested to come in. We both sat on the sofa and we were silent.

I broke the silence, “Actually, I am trying to reach Anu but I failed. It had been a long time, we haven’t met. I met almost every friend recently and they didn’t say anything about Anu. Auntie, where is Anu?”

Auntie’s eyes were full of tears again and when I saw tears, I panicked and said, “What happened Auntie? Why are you crying?”     

“So many incidents occurred in our life. It had been a long time, we hadn’t met her. So, we went into her flat. When we met her, she was changed totally. On the same day, she was preparing to go somewhere. When we asked her, she said that she was traveling to Pokhara. We were at her flat and she didn’t come back for many days. This was the second time, she was in Pokhara. So, we reached Pokhara. Before we reached to Pokhara, we rang on her mobile but she didn’t receive the call. Although we reached Pokhara, we didn’t know where she was staying. So, we were staying at the hotel. We gave a call to her but she didn’t receive the call again. We were in search of her and weren’t able to find her. Finally, we were at one of the car showrooms and heard a familiar voice and went near to the office. There, we saw Anu in different condition. She was recalling the name of Birat. She looked mad. When she saw us, her face turned red. We wanted to take her home back but she refused to go back with us. She was just recalling the name of Birat. She was mad at the love of Birat. Furthermore, we were trying to handle her but she escaped from us. Meanwhile, she died in an accident. We lost her forever.”

Our eyes were filled with the tears. Due to my disloyalty, she died and her family was suffering a lot. With tears, I left the place. Although I wanted to express the truth, I couldn’t because of fears. I felt heavy and blank. When I reached my flat, I looked at my novel and cried a lot. Before I would ask for forgiveness, she left the world. My heart and soul were not peaceful. Novel remained me of hers. I shall not forgive myself for what I have done. I will feel guilty until my life because of my reason, she died. Furthermore, I will be lost in her memories until my death.

Comments

Popular Posts